Attention PvErs that have been abused by suicide ganks, and war decs!

In development we know there are many ways to tackle a problem. As coders we understand there are several ways to approach that, and even beyond that we have optimized and optimized forms of those approaches.

We can make many suggestions, and that is totally fine, we may even have preferred ways to approach it, but talking about those positions will lead us to mutually acceptable positions more often then not. the problem we have her eon eve forums is that a great many of the opinions are self-motivated, serving self, and not serving others. They are short sided, and do not benefit the overall games health.

Im not sure what needs to be done with warde spam, but i’d probably hard cap it at 5 (like the days just after privateer-war nerf (it was 3 then)) or massively increase the scale/cost of the wars.

because the majority of players in mmos are pve based, and only a fraction of the population (12-13%) purely pvp’s (btw im one of them).

I have supported them many times. For example, One of the key signs war-dec spam is not welcome (and with it nonconsensual pvp) is ALT CORPS that are placed to AVOID PVP.

“not supporting them” and you not agreeing with the support is not the same. I promise you, if this game does not adapt to this position, it will die, inside of 2 years. I can explain the complexity of it, if you’d like; but i would request you are honest about trying to understand it.

Redundant. It seems your an alt? I have supported my positions clearly, with industry metrics.