[AUCTION] Slaver for sale: Orlon Zashev

She said nothing about Tuesday. She said “shortly after” and “a few days after” the deadline, and with arrangements to be made with the highest bidder. I give you that a week is possibly a little more than “a few days” but it’s still well within fashionably rather than outrageously late for a contract of this level.

1 Like

It really would.

I think the meaning there was ‘last Tuesday he said that…’

1 Like

Wonder if Naupilus bought him so he can say he has a friend?

3 Likes

Hit started the Friday before. Was supposed to last the wknd then went a week. And now it’s Monday again

Well, unless you can track down the bounty hunters and force them to reveal the information you desire, you’re just going to have to be patient, now aren’t you?

2 Likes

What’s your favourite icecream? I hear the IGS is dying to know that too

At what point does professional discretion become unprofessionally late?

5 Likes

Salty butthurt. It’s the 32nd flavor

1 Like

Where did you get this from? There’s no DL in the first post, in the 2nd it says Monday 6th May.

It’s now the 16th and still no answer. Took my money out of my group. If you guys aren’t serious go back to ad&d.

Guess you didn’t want it badly enough then.

Pretty sure now the situation is this:

Winning bid is Blooders, Khanid, or Amarr loyalist.

Seykal is taking a timeout to seriously consider and internally debate how much trouble exactly they want to be with the Justice Dept and the snoopy people, if they hand Zashev over to the enemy.

Popcorn prices in the Wildlands are picking up, probably.

4 Likes

On an unrelated note, I’d like to announce that I’ll be selling Premium Capsuleer Popcorn for the low low price of 10 million isk for a large container.

Also, for those who don’t feel like scrolling up, the poll shows that I should have added more options above 150.

Also that you’re all far richer than me.

1 Like

Considering the public perception of being on the wrong side of the RJD is an unclaimed bounty vs. the public perception of being on the wrong side of Chakaid is the losing that which you hold dear in conflagration; I’m not sure your premise is sound.

2 Likes

Ugh…I’m gonna need you all to quiet down in here, I’m waiting for the real news!

That will change. It’s not the RJD people should worry about, it’s the RSS.

…acronyms? I hope you lot will excuse me. I saw all the responses and came hoping to see but no, it’s just more awfulness. One prays for the holy disposition of him.

1 Like

Want some popcorn while you wait?

This is true.

Seykal are, however, nominally Republic affiliated, and have been listed as a tribal mercenary force. Morever, majority of Chakaid’s reach seem to be inside the Empire.

So Seykal headhunters over-reaching for isk, and clan heads wanting to backpedal on it because um guys remember we’re on this side now would not surprise me, at all.