Augmented reality running app as crossover Running Zombies with Pokemon Go on EVE Online lore

Is there an interest of a running app with standart measure like speed/calories/pulse with the ability to collect Items like skins/boosters per certain amount of kilometers/miles for my imperial friends and playing the relic/data minigame on real life objects of interest for bpcs/salvage.

You choose the amount of km/miles and time to accomplish the run before you start the action

Story/Plot

The player choose the faction and is dropped on XYZ-Planet and has to run to “scan” the environment.

Active scanning “planet” objects on real life objects of interest like St.Stephans Cathedral or Gettysburg Plane /Moscow University, you name it for bpc/salvage/skins with a minigame similar to relic/data sites.

Random alert/event - the need to run faster as space pirates/planet wildlife like Amarr dogs are on you / holding certain amount of speed for certain amount of time - if not you are dead - loosing all loot you found on the way. All messages are voiced.

Intro : Dear Capsuleer you choose to investigate the planet Ibura One for the Caldari State. Prepare for drop. 10,9,8,7…1…drop,drop,drop.

( Example : Distance to run 10km/ In 1h )

Landing sucessful : Time until the dropship pick-up arrives : 1h eta. Good Luck.

Random event after 3km : Message : You scanner found a old relic on the surface. Looks interesting. “Sleeper Library found.”

In real life while you run you pass objects of interest like a castle or VW factory. Message : “Scanner picked up a crypted data hidden in this object. Active scan required.” You play the data/relic minigame. If not succesfull - like in EVE the can explodes - here the data is deleted. Message : "Your failed scanning alerted the robots/animals/androids/ you name it nearby. They will catch you in 2 minutes unless you keep up the speed 5:30km per minute for 2 minutes. Go, go, go.

If not succesfull : "Sounds of animals/androids/robots/pirates, gnashing of teeth/blaster/gun fire in your headphones - message “Your clone died. This expedition is over. You wake up in a new clone.”

If you are succesfull : message : You lost your tail, you can easy up the pace. You stiil have to catch up the dropship.

If you finish your run in time : Very well done pilot - the Caldari Navy is grateful for your service. We will be happy to see you in our next expedition.

If there is a interest from the playerbase as well as from CCP Games I will kickstart the app.

Fly safe.

omg - half my attention went out the window at the word “app”, the rest followed at “Pokemon”
Does this world really need more Smombies?

Most importantly: CCP should concentrate on other stuff - if at all this should be licensed to a third party
Apart from that: I would hate to see the style and reputation of the EVE universe ruined by some crappy app. So … NO! Please help me keep the rest of my sanity - NO!

heh… Eve Online Go. Alright… start with the most basic thing. How would ganking work?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.