August 2019 Release - Known Issues & Feedback (Mac)

Please use this thread for general feedback and discussing known issues with the mac client.

Quick Info:

Other Information Threads:

Additional Release Information

The August release brings a rework of the system for enforced peace periods, as well as the end of the transition period for non mutual wars that do not have a war HQ.

In addition to this, the release of the Community Fittings system is here, with a small selection of new player ship fittings submitted by the EVE community and curated by the wonderful members of the ISD Team.

This release also contains a number of user interface, graphical and gameplay fixes that round out or second light Summer release before we head into the fall!

1 Like

August update has broken my eve set up. After updating itsself the launcher starts a winepreload and wine process then hangs for ages then becomes responsisve and looks as if it thinks its done the client launch ok, says the same in log lite output, there is a wine a preloader process running, but they use no cpu and the game has not started.

2 Likes

I am having this exact same issue on my late 2012 macbook pro…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.