Auto-injection of boosters and skill books

Is anyone else experiencing the phenomena of skill books and boosters automatically injecting when claiming them from the redeem tab? This has not happened to me before. Is this a bug or a feature? Is there something new going on with the latest update causing this? A setting that needs to be changed perhaps? Thanks for any insight on this topic. Fly safe.

yes, if you search the forums you will see a number of posts about it already.

1 Like

I did search and I didn’t see anything. That’s why I made this post.

It’s a feature.

This way CCP can offer us free stuff without flooding the market.

In case you’re not sure whether something will be automatically applied, you can check the icon at the item in the redeem queue.

Wow, that is super lame that they do this. I’d prefer to just trash stuff I don’t want. Especially the skill books.

Then trash the stuff. You don’t have to redeem it.

Really? I did not know that. Thanks for the tip.

just don’t redeem it, most of the stuff is cheap trash anyway.

That’s what I do. I don’t mind the useful free stuff, but I do think we’re getting a bit too much useless stuff. My redeem queue is full of useless things. :frowning:

There is that fancy trash button in redeem queue.

Obviously, but I’d love to not get trash.

If I leave it for 14 days it disappears anyway, but it’s a bit annoying when there are also useful rewards in that redeem queue that I don’t want to miss.

You can select items that you want to trash or collect. Just select what you don’t want, trash it (it will disappear not create “trash”) then collect what you want from it

I khow how to deal with it.

I just wish I didn’t have to deal with it.

Poor diddums, has to actually do something very simple to get rid of unwanted free-stuff - Boo-hoo ! :cry:

If I have a choice between doing a simple task every day and not having to do that simple task every day with the same result, I know what I would choose.

1 Like

You don’t need to redeem them…

True, but it would be a shame to miss gifts that are worth redeeming.

So just redeem the ones you want…

(FFS!)

You seem almost as annoyed with my posts in this thread as I am with random 1 run blueprint copies! :smiley:

1 Like

They lump the skill point in with the trash, so nobody wants to turn off the window.

1 Like