Right, listen up mates.
Farmers Union Iced Coffee is now recruiting - once established in South Australia in 1977, we’ve decided to make the move to New Eden and market the popular brand of Iced Coffee to all major trade hubs.
We’re Australian, true blue through and through. Not only are we an AUTZ corp but we’re based in Straya Post - an AUTZ alliance in null-sec and we want you immigrate to our wonderful island nation.
As a corp, we pride ourselves on our community and encourage anyone new to come talk to us about anything for a while to see if we click! We’re transparent on our own goals and discuss openly our directions and we help ensure all members as well have a direction they’re working towards.
- You must be willing to have dairy products in your ships at all times
- No Spai
- You love shooting ■■■■
- You love building ■■■■
- You love exploring ■■■■
- You love ganging up on ■■■■
- You’ve got a sense of humour and desire a bunch of larrikins to do that ■■■■ with
- Life in NullSec
- Regular alliance fleets (inc structure bashing), small gang roams, filaments, and wormhole diving
- Plenty of industry opportunity with allied moon pops, PI, and mining ops
- Plenty of combat sites (Die Sansha scum)
- Pathfinding from HS to pocket
- Salvage buyback program and in-alliance markets
- A bloody good time in comms
Even CCP has endorsed the prize winning iced coffee in New Eden
To non-corp members as well, we also offer DRP (Dairy Replacement Programs) to those that have recently lost dairy products in New Eden and offer to replace them with a Farmers Union Iced Coffee at a trade hub. Terms & Conditions apply.
In-Game Chat: Join 'FUIC Pub’
EVE Mail: Statham Drien or Ablau Endashi
Remember… It’s a Farmers Union Iced Coffee or it’s nothing.