Avoiding Jita Ganks

Also don’t carry blue loot to jita. There are NPC corps that buy it at full price, just find the nearest one to your exit.

Why all this laughing at Dryson “advising” not to tether at a citadel in Jita in response to a post asking how to avoid being ganked when docking up ?

It could have been worse, he could also have “advised” to (1) always dock up, (2) whatever, (3) use an insta undock bookmark… oh wait…

I’m of the opinion that telling people where they could have found the answer to their question is better than providing the answer itself, so let me reply to a question that has already been answered here with this:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Bookmarks

I created it yet on two places, Jita+Amarr.

1. 500 km bookmark for instawarp
  2. 0 km bookmark for instadock

It’s working well till now, anyway I moved all of my trading activity to Amarr from Jita. I forget that sh*thole.

1. Don’t use jita
  2. Don’t use jita for sleeper loot - that’s sold to npc stations
  3. Don’t warp cloaked, that raises suspicion.

Here’s a tip, we don’t always bother to scan before we shoot. Sometimes we just assume that you are full of isk, especially when you’ve been hit before. and you only come to Jita to unload loot, and you post about it on the forums and everybody has your name marked red. My advice, stay out of high-sec, or buy a permit. For 10 million isk, you can live in Jita.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.