Back to Eve - an older players perspective

:smiley:

I’m doing fine. Life is … rather boring, to be honest.
Today I even went outside! *gasps*

Hm. The most interesting tidbit …

Had to give up my appartment I’ve rented in Varna.
Only been there for a month.
Went back home (aka away from there) just before lockdown started.
Ofc paid rent for half a year, as mandated by the contract. (really cheap though)

That’s okay, though.
I don’t care about the money.

What really, really bothers me is that I miss my couch.
Never have I slept better than on that old leather couch I had there.
I did not even use my bed. Not once. I don’t even know why!

I loved that ■■■■■■■ couch!

All else … life’s fine, I guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In my college days in the late eighties and early nineties a friend and I used to do all nighters playing civilization I and in the early hours I collapsed on his worn out leather couch with a blanket and a pillow. Best sleep I ever had.

Why is everyone in this game so old…

I am not old, only well used.

1 Like

I am in “like new” condition, except for the missing liver.

Hey, coincidentially I’ve found a liver!
For a mere ten billion ISK it’s yours!

1 Like

anything you disagree with is whiney complaining. We unwashed minions out here with no hope of reaching the dizzying heights YOU occupy are well aware of this.

Say…you weren’t just whining about me whining…were you?

1 Like

Nice try, but records indicate that the majority of my discussions, even with people who hold differing viewpoints, are quite civil and agreeable.

No, I was asking you a question. My condolences to your local community and government for not getting a reasonable return on the money they spent on your public education.
ayy lmao :point_right: :smirk: :point_right:

No, seriously, most of your posting has the defeatist, victim complex vibes of “well you already stabbed me, so you might as well twist the knife you griefer, grrr…” loser talk. Everyone is this, and that, and if they don’t agree, they’re all in on it together, etc. etc.

Why not make an actual, logical argument for once? I guarantee you’ll feel better compared to posting your usual doomsdayism, and getting laughed out of the forums.

4 Likes

I guess this forums always needs to have at least one delusional and extremist carebear pet.

She has always been like this.
I wonder what triggered her return.

Possibly the fact that carebears are getting the boot …
… combined with the fact that it doesn’t harm the game at all.

On the contrary.

Which reminds me …

Where’s Balos? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get it. You make this stuff up as you go along, right?

Ain’t it funny it’s always the same handful of people trying to bully others . . . the common thread? Oh, yes, they disagree with this…hmmm…what could it be…CLIQUE. Right.

1 Like

I’m not the one coming to this forum with a negative attitude.

You are.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.