Back to the game! Is low attention, semi-afk, solo mining still possible?

I know someone whom you could Ice for me and return to me what was once promised by that pilot.

1 Like

You’ll ice them but you won’t even return my phone calls…

I don’t know if I want to be Mrs. Archer en Corrupted anymore…

1 Like

Sweet my first mercenary contract in like 5 years, I hope I still know how to use guns lmao.

2 Likes

Too busy ganking for free :laughing:?

1 Like

Too busy shiptoasting on the forums and never undocking.

Wait hang on, I thought I was the girl? You and @tutucox_Khamsi are doing a really good job of confusing me about my own sexuality…

2 Likes

Perhaps some of that feeling of being wanted could rub off in the form of trading paint in a series of bumps sometime.

nice
:smiley:

All I remember is that Destiny is the one with the hairy back.

@Destiny_Corrupted I just sent you a ganking related EVEmail. There’s a picture attached I want you to look at and tell me if you like what you see :wink: (seriously there is)

Mining in New Eden is an important part of gameplay and should never be taken for granted. To afk while mining is doing yourself more harm than good. Why afk through something like that? Why not just set a autopilot course through highsec if you want to afk?

Mining is the activity that leads to other greater possibilities in New Eden and should be taken seriously.

If you are in a quiet system and occasionally look for the code you might* be fine. I would, if you are going to mine. Fly a procuror or a skiff. Max tank for those moments where you might be yanked. Drones out set to focus fire and aggressive.

*not guaranteed to work, AFK mining is really stupid and a waste of time, chances are you will DIE but it’s your game HAVE FUN!

I see, you do know the difference.

1 Like

Gee grammar nazi. Go forth and edit all the work everywhere.

Nah, I prefer to pick on you.

1 Like

Ok then I’ll just make sure to report you for harassment and spamming off topic bullcrap.

well that’s what you get for being a retard troll in a semi-serious conversation isn’t it.

I taught you correct grammar; I hardly call that trolling. It was a free lesson which you should appreciate with sending me ISK.

1 Like

@ISD_Norros I would like to report @Nicoli_Voldkif for off-topic spamming and harassment.

Dumbass.

3 Likes

Look man, if you don’t pay him for the lesson, then I will, and then you’ll owe me.

And I actually collect.

3 Likes