Back to the game! Is low attention, semi-afk, solo mining still possible?

eat ■■■■.

oh no im shivering in my boots. come get me.

You’re no daisy.

2 Likes

oh no i’m so scared of your little 4 man gang that tricks noobs in HS to engage you after you what? steal their mission loot. Like i even care.
besides:

you and your corporation haven’t killed anything in YEARS.
1 Like

Capitalization also isn’t one of your strong points, is it? I could teach you.

1 Like

any way im done talking to you retards. im sure you know how to use the locator agent.

Nicky, I think we broke him. He’s actually looking me up now, lmao.

2 Likes

Broken beyond any repair, I am afraid.

1 Like

I looked him up too. Couldn’t find any mention of notable achievements, but did manage to pull up a portrait of him in the prime of his life:

It’s a real shame how he cracked under the pressure.

1 Like

Yes, its quite possible. And you might even have the fortune of creating content for another player by doing so.

Good point. She is known to have a grand total of zero alts. She’s such a LOSER.

Can someone teach me how to launch a citadel so that I can wardec his dumb bear alliance lol…

I did miss a few recent years because like half of my family died and I was starting a new job at the same time. I only came back recently and actively played on my other main for a bit.

…I thought we were friends…

???

I meant the other guy?

LOL MY BAD

1 Like

check your email.

o7

If she doesn’t respond to mine she won’t respond to yours. And if she does respond to yours and not to mine then I’ll go biomass myself :v::skull::coffin:

1 Like

I haven’t logged in in like a week now, sorry, RL is a hot mess right now. I’ll try to get around to everyone’s stuff ASAP. Until then, you’ll just have to suffer through my dumb anime memes on the forums.

One of my EVEmails was a “you said RL was :grimacing:, if you need someone to talk to, Archiebear is hurr fo’ shizzle”

P.S. Don’t ever call me Archiebear outside of ■■■■■■■ like rabbits :rabbit2:

1 Like

You don’t have to worry, I’m fairly resilient. Just flying through life by the seat of my pants and figuring out how this adulting thing works.

2 Likes