Badges

Can someone list what you have to do to get the different badges please?

The full list is here: https://meta.eveonline.com/badges

I have the Basic and Licensed badges but I’d be interested in what you have to do to get some of the others.

3 Likes

Member or Regular - you must be CCP employee or ISD volunteer.
New User of the Month - have no life and sell your soul for likes.
Did a thing - do a thing.
Patron Saint of Logistics - you must become CCP Logibro

3 Likes

@Sarmatiko Thanks for the reply.

“Member or Regular - you must be CCP employee or ISD volunteer.” (Useful)
“New User of the Month - have no life and sell your soul for likes.” (Probably LOL)
“Did a thing - do a thing.” (This one I did understand)
“Patron Saint of Logistics - you must become CCP Logibro” (Quite! LOL)

Just name dropping because I can, the “Do a Thing” is given out by the Avalon or the CT at their discretion. The only person to have it, was the person who came up with the basic wide theme for this forum that Avalon was able to improve.

1 Like

And so, the OCD badge-collectors out there… are not going to be getting a lot of badges anytime soon.

Well, i requested a Permaband Groupie badge. @CCP_Avalon ignored me like a pro. :wink: So i feel you @Aos_Rollard!

1 Like

What do I need for “licensed” ???

I only have the basic badge :cry: dunno how to get the licenced and or other ones. Permaband groupie would be swell too :heart_eyes: (if fellow permaband fans like myself could get it as well that is :smile:)

1 Like

Do the advanced tutorial with @discobot for the licensed badge. :aura:

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

you can only be joking,right ?? that discobot shitthing doesnt even belong in a true forum … its more for chatrooms

one more thing that makes this useless crap ! … I’m out until you return to your senses!
!

Btw, added more badges

2 Likes

It’s an interactive tutorial, if you look beyond the presentation you’ll find that it’s actually a pretty nice and efficient way to introduce functionality to the user.

Don’t get me wrong, this forum suffers from a lot of issues, but that part is actually good.

1 Like

Will sell likes for dank memes :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I just squeeeed with happiness! Thank you for adding more badges! :kissing_heart:

:heart_eyes:

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Could we have some badges like the “Like received” ones but with Locked topic ?
:fedo:

@CCP_Avalon WOOT! That’s a lot of badges!

1 Like