New User, what do i have to do to post in Recruitment?

(Chevelle Thiesant) #1

Could you make this more difficult to use? I can post here, but not in Recruitment, why? I see all these ‘badges’, do i really have to figure out how to earn badges just to post in other forums?

What exactly would your Usability people say they do here?

(Rivr Luzade) #2

As far as I remmeber you need to post in a couple of topics, like some things and stay for a week or so to get the basic badge which allows you to contribute in other forums.

(Arcanith Lionheart) #3

Since it is a game that takes things into long term I suppose that doing what Rivr said is the acceptable thing, or just ask for a link to the Recruitment channel ingame at Rookie Help and ask if anyone will take you in.

(MacGregor Orlenard) #4

Complete discobot tutorial in PM. Then you should have full access to post. But remember that you can only create posts in subcategories.

(ISD Stall) #5

Please make sure you’re trying to post in the sub categorises such as #corporations-alliances:recruitment-center and not in the forum section #corporations-alliances

Best of luck :slight_smile:

(Nebula Ash) #6

It was something was going to ask too, as i was trying to post in the forum section not categories.

(DrButterfly PHD) #7

You dont have to do anything in order to post, but you can only post from either the front page (and then select a category) or from inside a sub category. You can’t post when you are only viewing a category.

Its super confusing and off putting to new forum users who can’t figure out why they are not allowed to post.

(MacGregor Orlenard) #8

If you think just a bit it become 100% clear why this work like that. But most people don’t think much when surfing on internet :wink:

(DrButterfly PHD) #9

There’s no reason for it to work like that.

(William Ormono) #10

Just curious if you can hear how unnecessarily condescending you are?

(MacGregor Orlenard) #11

For CCP? You are totally wrong :wink:

(system) #12

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.