Balance Updates Coming with Uprising!

The TyFI is a straight buff over T1 phoon, so i’m not sure what you are insinuating. The explosion velocity bonus on the T1 phoon does NOT apply to RHML either, it only applies to cruise/torpedoes.

The TyFI gets a damage bonus increase to heavy missiles, whereas the T1 phoon gets RoF. The TyFI gets more damage per clip than T1, is faster, has a bigger drone and dual utility highs.

There is nothing wrong with the TyFI other than it being more expensive than it needs to be which the BPC adjustments should take care of. TyFI is fine, fit application mods, all issues are solved.

Marauders are hardly flown? Have you ever roamed nullsec? Marauders are giga spammed across the board and paladin fleet comps are common across wormholes and pochven, with some in null. They’re super oppressive for any 50mn fleet for their cheap price.

1 Like

Please do Munnin in proper Brutor tribe way
Add more G…LAUNCHERS!

• No resistance bonus
  • 5.0% bonus to Light Missile, Heavy Missile and Heavy Assault Missile max speed
  • Missile slots increased to 6
  • +1 hi slot from 5 to 6
  • -1 med slot from 4 to 3 (more in line with other Brutor ships)
    or
    -1 low slot from 6 to 5 (likely stronger but same layout with Vagabond)

Live fast die young and leave a beautiful wreck

Sacrilege is already the king of medium fw plexes. It does not need an armor buff. Please do not ruin medium plexs. Novice fleet fights are already boring because the only option is the punisher. It much more fun to have different ships in the larger fleets rather than being forced into one meta. We will fly sacrilege if you force us. Rifter buff is long overdue but it does not look like enough to make it competitive with any t1 frigate.

How frigate with 2 mid-slots can be only option?

1 Like

For solo fights it is not the only option. It’s only role in a solo is to bait and hold ship for the blob to come get them. In a fw Plex fleet fight the punisher can get 20,000 ehp. That is more than any t1 of faction destroyer and more than some cruisers There is simply no other ship that can really compete including faction ships. You can get creative and come close with some difficult to fly comps but it costs more and is not as effective.

That is with AC right, which have no range range/bonuses and with only 2 mids, can’t you just scram kite? Sure it might take awhile but I can’t imagine you have much to fear at 9km. And if its bait, you just leave since punisher can’t web.

Yes and I made the same argument at the time that it feels more minmatar than Caldari.

good changes
any plans to adress other navy ships like the navy raven or navy omen?

The ishkur could use a slight bump in PG output as currently it struggles in almost any configuration to fill its slots effectively.

As a scram kiter w/ blasters, even with the bonuses you effectively need neutrons. With perfect fitting you only have 4 pg remaining assuming active tank and injector/AB. Forcing it to go 2 slot tank in all meaningful load outs as its would require a rig or low slot for ample PG and not any ability to fit a single damage mod.

This is even more problematic in a MWD configuration where to fit meaningful slots you need 1 or 2 fitting mods. A modest bump of PG to 46 or 47 base would ease a bit of the struggle, with a MWD requiring 1 fitting mod to utilize the utility high, or 2 if pushing for a dual prop setup.

Additionally as an active tanked ship now presumably it could use a modest increase in base capacitor. Assuming perfect skills and a quad-lif mwf drops the total cap to 404, which for most people will result in wasted cap on boost. Bringing its base to be on par with or slightly above the Enyo would be more in line with the cap requirements of other active tanked ships. Its not an apples to apples comparison, but using the Hype vs. Mega the base cap on the Hype is 9k and the Mega 7.5k, or Atron 412 vs Incursus at 462.

2 Likes

when girl’s touch ship’s

1 Like

I do like the ishkur.

Speaking of, since we are talking about the navy ships, may I propose that the Caldari Navy gets two more modules for the LP stores of the militia, namely the Caldari Navy Guidance Computer and the Caldari Navy Guidance Enhancer.

The tech 2 modules are still a little weak and a +2,5% increase for the navy modules will not break EVE.

1 Like

Except its (i) projectiles and (ii) missiles.

I’m up for nerfing Muninns but not at the expense of the racial characteristics.

Same with Amarr: (i) Lasers and (ii) missiles.

Turning Muninns or Geddon Navy Issues into Missile Boats is really lazy thinking.

2 Likes

you’re gonna need to explain how its lazy compared to just nerfing it, it also isn’t “at the expense” of racial characteristics, its in FAVOR of them

CCP could have just said “munnin loses 1 turret and its range bonus, done, nerfed” but instead they have spent extra time reclassifying it into a new role while also covering an oversight made years ago

with the Geddon navy they could have just again given it some easy buffs but instead have reclassified it into a very versatile platform, again spending more time than they would have if they just did a small stat buff

1 Like

you clearly haven’t undocked in a long time, marauders are absolutely everywhere now lmao

@CCP_Aurora

If you change a ship’s armament type, Muninn for example, you screw up the rig fit. So now, we lose money having to rip out the old rigs and buy or build new ones. Great…

You may think it not a great expense, but it is still another unnecessary kick for your customers, at a time when you really cannot afford to keep treating them with contempt, after all your previous missteps in recent months.

1 Like

thats why you have been given a heads up a month in advance, vagabond, navy domi, rigor navy phoons etc also will be changing rigs aswell

if 2 medium rigs are breaking the bank then you might not want to be in t2 ships

1 Like

Just to be clear, I’m not against change in the Meta…but the answer is more missile boats…really?

Historically you come to a Muninn via a Rupture: Projectile to Projectile. Now it is not a logical progression.

What is it that people don’t like about Muninns? (Apart from everyone has used them to the point of boredom over the last few years?)

Alpha?
Range?
Speed?
ADC?

I would suggest considering how modules work within a ship whilst maintaining its original “purpose” would be a more productive means of changing the meta.

I’ve not got answers but picking one thing at random: use of ADC i.e. when used requires 50+% of capacitor (given how effective it is at reducing incoming damage this strikes me as logical).

But turning a Muninn into a missile boat which another race can do better seems redundant. Almost makes T2 720 Arty redundant too since they’re not much use on a Vagabond.

I would like to see brawling doctrines back as a sensible option of engagement.

I think the comments above with respect to Recons in Armour fleets to encourage such brawling is relevant too.

Am I upset?

I’m disappointed that the development of ships is moving away from the original racial characteristics as set out in the game I started playing in 2008.

I’m not convinced turning Muninn Online into Missiles Online will make for added interest and halt the slow decline in users.

I’m also happy to be proved wrong.

2 Likes

I am also a fan of brawling.

Makes me sad it is definitely almost always death now :smiley: