Bank Of Eden

Hello client,
Bank of Eden is a new bank that gives you money for keeping your money in are trusted hands. Every week you keep your money in your account you will get your account’s balance doubled. To make account please message are wonderful CEO Albert Stasarik or Co-President Issac Adoulin in game.
Sincerely,
Bank Of Eden

Sounds legit

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Lol, but can you make withdrawals?

1 Like

Censured

It’s a Scam is the catch.

2 Likes

Of course you can withdraw its your money after all. You can withdraw your isk by messaging Albert Stasarik in game during the hours of 7:00Am-3:00Pm EST.

Censured

The catch is we will only double your money twice then u have to wait 2 weeks before we start doubling it again

Censured

I totally trust you. Sounds perfect. Let me deposit a trillion ISK right away.

In just 6 weeks I’ll be at 64 trillion on that compound interest. Thanks so much for giving so much for so little.

1 Like

I am more interested in those 1 mil Geckos, do you perhaps have a service that offers those? :dealwithitparrot:

1 Like

Yonna Leczarovitz what do we get out of it well its are huge interest rates when u take a loan we charge 200 percent interest for all loans.

Censured

Yonna Leczarovitz As of right now no we don’t as we are a new bank.

Nothing to see here

For ten billion iskies I openly certify that you doubled my five billion ISK and even post screenshots of the transaction. :smirk:

Censured

Yonna Leczarovitz sounds good. Please message Albert Stasarik in game to make your bank account. After that u may deposit your 100 million isk into your account. If it has not been touched after one week u will have 200million isk in your account.

1 Like

Censured

Understood. We will be waiting for your message.

1 Like

That is fine you can withdraw at anytime you’d like.

1 Like