Banning repeated gankers from highsec

Wow, you really have trouble making coherent arguments and thoughts, don’t you? You really think that making incoherent pointless remarks makes you look smart?

A buff to what? Citadels are a new feature that opens a wide array of new possibilities for everybody and affects everybody equally. Criminals just happen to make use of that feature like everybody else.

That there is no buff in the first place.

That it would increase complexity both in game mechanics and in software development through the introduction of special cases that need to be handled differently for no benefit to the game that I can see.

That it would actually be detrimental because it would remove forms of gameplay that are currently possible, like bumping them out of tether to kill them.

That there is not a problem caused by citadel tethering in this context that needs to be fixed.

Your motivations for wanting it to be removed…

LOL, so what? Are you saying you’re actually a ganker that thinks tethering is too much of a buff to what you do and would rather have it removed? :rofl:

And you ask me this after saying it’s a buff that needs to be removed? ROFLMAO :rofl:

It’s not me who thinks removing tethering would nerf ganking. It’s YOU who says it was a buff that needs to be removed. I’m criticising your motivations for wanting the feature to be removed. I’m criticising that you want tethering to be removed for the sole reason that YOU think it would be detrimental to suicide ganking, and you don’t care at all whether the effort and added complexity of removing that feature is worth doing or whether it’s good or bad for the game as a whole.

I personally don’t care if things are one way or another. I just play the game the way it is and prefer to spend my time understanding the game mechanics and adapting to them instead of pretending they should be changed to make things easier for me…

Yeah it is always the same with salvos. You leave a thread for a few minutes and you come back to a complete chaos of hundreds of salvos posts, just because he has some issues with a simple word where he thinks he has some special insight other don’t have (most of the time it’s something extremely obvious no one else would even bother bringing up in the first place).

2 Likes

The funny thing is that the same people not long ago where crying constantly that CCP should disable docking in NPC stations for gankers so that we would need to use Citadels so they can attack our base of operation. I already told them back then that they wouldn’t attack them anyway, just make up an excuse like “trow away Citadel” and just cry for the next nerf.

Since we can place Citadels wherever we want we are already using them “pre NPC station nerf (lol)” and already we have first calls to nerf Citadels.

@Ildrara so why are you not just wardecing the Citadel where they stage from? What is your excuse for asking for special rules when you could actually attack the enemies base of operation directly? Sounds like more interesting content to me than just scraming a Cat until facpo kills it, but looks like that is what you are looking for.

1 Like

You did though. You said it would make it easier for me.

Here is where you said I wanted to make it easier for me.

And here is where you’re saying it again. So I guess you did “say or imply otherwise.”

So you contradicted yourself and you think I have trouble?

If you don’t think it is a buff to flashy yellow and red players then why do you care if it is removed?

Like that would be so hard.

Like the Titan and Dread spawns in null anomalies and NPCs switching aggro nerfed PVE players.
God forbid a PVP player get nerfed though.

You say it isn’t a buff at all so what do you care?

Then stay out of it and let the players that do care talk about it.

I never said anything like that. Nice try I guess.

War deccing citadels that don’t belong to the gankers is just hurting players that have nothing to do with it.

Do you honestly believe someone would just hold a Catalyst indefinitely and wait for faction police? Yeah okay.

I’m sorry, you carebears look all alike.

Yeah, really bad excuse. But I’m not surprised that this is not about “content” at all and just another attempt at making something you don’t like in the game more difficult by fiat-CCP because you can’t be arsed to use the available game mechanics to do something about it yourself.

15s is not indefinitely. There is a reason we have to use insta undock bookmarks. If you can catch a -5 ganker with a disruptor he will die a few seconds later to facpo. If you would remove the tethering all that would happen is that we would go back to insta undock bookmarks and you would be back here on the forums crying again, since we adapted and you are still as useless as you where before, because you don’t think it is your responsibility to come up with ways to fight your enemy.

Where exactly did I say or imply that you flew freighters or had ever been ganked? I was referring to you wanting to make it easier for you to kill them, not to avoid being suicide ganked.

Where have I contradicted myself? The statements you quoted from me show no contradiction on my part at all. Again, I did not say nor imply you fly freighters or have been ganked, and it does definitely look like the sole reason you want tethering removed is that you think that would make it easier for you (to kill them)…

Yes, definitely, and you keep proving it every time you post in this thread, like this:

And you ask me this again in reply to the very post where I replied to your question “What is wrong with proposing the buff being removed?”, completely ignoring what I said there… Well, done, nuff said…

1 Like

Its always the same with you too.

You dont want suicide ganking being recognized/addressed as a unique phenomenon, with specific mechanics distinct from ganking.

3 Likes

This thread in a nutshell

I don’t care about your problem with the word ganking and your inability to deduce what a word means based on the context of the thread. This seems to be a reoccurring problem with you in every thread. Somehow you have a hard time actually comprehending what people are talking about and then after 20 posts of rambling and 5 people trying to explain it to you you try to sell us some made up definition as an enlightenment you had and only you could see…

You have a serious issue with comprehending basic things people talk about and trash whole threads in an attempt to cover it up… And even that is obvious to everyone.

Your are just a toll salvos. No insight into anything was ever gained by anyone ever by talking to you, it is a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Tell me, what is the difference between suicide ganking and ganking?

Suicide ganking is like ganking but it involves suicide. Ganking without an element of suicide is not suicide ganking. Commiting suicide after a non-suicide gank is silly and unnecessary, much like your posts, and this one.

6 Likes

Thanks, but I asked Ima.

Does it matter who answered?
It’s still the proper answer.

No matter what your opinion is

Aren’t there like a dozen or more code. Citadels between hek and jita pipe alone?

I know the difference.
I want to hear Ima state it.

There is no difference

One is the other, and the other is not.

Back to the all red apples are apples, but not all apples are red

This thread is missing an obligatory Grr Goons™ and desperately needs the chain of pedantry present to be broken.

5 Likes

False.