Banning repeated gankers from highsec

Hey guys, remember. I’m not arguing semantics.

Why does suicide ganking only involve concord? A small gang deciding to hit a specific target in a larger gang/ highly effective group where there’s a large chance of not getting out would be a suicide gank as well.

Oh and why does ganking have to be superior numbers? I’m in a shuttle that gets alpha-ed by one guy as soon as I come out of warp…that’s not a gank? I certainly called it one.

If it doesnt involve CONCORD, its just a gank.

I guess you could also use the term “Illegal gank”, if you prefer.

While this post is quite old I actually have to say:

ahahahahahahahahahahah *takes breath
hahahahahahahahahahah *takes another deep breath
ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *faints from laughing

*falls from chair and wakes up on impact

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How did I miss that one?

ahahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

Binary is not a mathematical system.
Its a mathematical language, comprised only of 0 and 1, as no/yes, respectively.

It´s as much as a mathematical system as the decimal system, the tetral system or any other system.

But keep going, you just once again show that you have no god damn clue, what you are talking about.

4 Likes

Its a system of mathematical expression (ie: language).
Its not a mathematical system, in and of itself.

Yes it is, I ll give you a little hint:

Decimal System: Mathematical number system with the base 10
Hexadecimal system: Mathematical number system with the base 16
Tetral system: Mathematical number system with the base 4
Binary system: Mathematical number System with the base?

right… 2

1 Like

CODE thinks that it is creating game content that benefits the game as a whole. If a study were done the study would prove that CODE i no way produces any type of content. A blob gank is not content. The blob gank in High Sec is nothing more than bots and alts flown by a few individuals to blob gank targets that CODE would otherwise have to spend ISK and even real money to war dec the freighter pilots that they normally gank freely.

I would like to see a study conducted on the money the CCP has lost to CODE’s free ganking tactics. Instead of CCP losing money they could be making even more money from CODE having to spend real money to conduct their ganks through war decs.

Ie: Mathematical language.

Yes, yes and the hexadecimal system is in reality a colorwheel…

Seriously you should learn when to stop and just admit when you are wrong.

2 Likes

Binary is just a mathematical language.
It cant perform any calculations/mathematics, on its own, unless a true mathematical system is applied to it.

Of course it can… you can add, subtract or even multiply and divide binary values without any transition to any other numerical system.

But of course as you do not know how to, that certainly can not be real right?

Anyway… enough with this off topic stuff… I ll just silently keep laughing about you, while you keep making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Binary number - Wikipedia

The process of addition is a mathematical system.
Binary is just a language of mathematical expression, to which mathematical systems can be applied.

A mathematical system consists of a set of elements and one or more binary operations to connect these elements.

A binary operation is an operation that combines two elements of a set to give a single element.

e.g. multiplication 3 x 4 = 12

Last and final words on this one.

1 Like

You are confusing/conflating mathematical language/expression systems, with mathematical systems.

Even on the wiki article this picture comes from you linked it says:

In mathematics and digital electronics, a binary number is a number expressed in the base-2 numeral system or binary numeral system, which uses only two symbols: typically 0 (zero) and 1 (one).

As Mike already told you, numbers are not a mathematical language, they are simply abstract representations of a set.

Another clear case of Dunning-Kruger

2 Likes

Numbers, in whatever form, are a language which is applied in mathematical systems.
They are not themselves a mathematical system.

Show me where I claimed that numbers themselves are a mathematical system.

Once again, as you are cornered you just pull crap nobody ever said out of your behind.

Why is it so hard for you to just admit that you are wrong?

Is your ego really that fragile that the only course of action for you is to just write nonsense over and over again until the other side gets bored of your crap, so that you then can claim victory for yourself totally ignoring the fact that you were wrong in the first place?

1 Like

Binary is a form of expressing mathematical values, as language.
Its not a mathematical system, in and of itself.

IE: Binary is a language, in the same way that Spanish is a language.