Banning repeated gankers from highsec

high sec ganking exist since the beginning of the game.

in my opinion, join a Nullsec Corp/Ally, it’s much safer there than in high sec.

someone to make a meme About salvoshred threads ?

2 Likes

Ive got some memes for you:

better put myself to work than ask other to do so !

2 Likes

Lmao

Also, like @Ima_Wreckyou said
CONTEXT
Opinions are irrelevant because.everyone knows that suicide ganking is still ganking, hence most eve people call it ganking…

ok now after the godwin point, we have a salvoshred point.

That’s the moment salvos asks a question, which is not relevant to the topic, which is so opinion-dependant nobody can answer it in an absolute manner, that nobody wants to even start answering, and he hammers the topic until everybody reports him and the topic is locked.

Because well, being an asshole is totally allowed on the forum.

That being said, I think I’m fed up with those forums. Someone knows of a place with correct moderation, that prevents someone from ruining the work of ten people ?

1 Like

Seems so, or you would have been gone a long time ago.

1 Like

Reddit
It’s full of memes, but people are way nicer tbh

Avoid the discord tho, it’s a tad filthy

Also the ad-hominem attacks Salvos… cut it out

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So much “nicer” than mean 'ole Salvos…

That was Andersen.
Nice try though.

Post on topic or get out.

Let the grown-ups have serious conversations…

Where was your last on-topic post?
When was Andersen last on-topic?

I was on-topic regarding the definition of ganking vs suicide ganking, till you people started trolling and derailing.

I’m 37, mi’lady.

Ganking: Aggressing a target with superior numbers.

Suicide Ganking: Aggressing a target with superior numbers, incurring CONCORD reaction. (Suicide by cop)

Deal with it.

Post 566
In the middle of your off-topic pictures

I’m 14 and apparently more mature than you
Rip

I don’t have to, because it was explained to you many times that suicide ganking was a form of ganking.

But ganking is not always suicide ganking…

Drop the broken record please

Don’t bother replying, I already know you’re going to repeat whatever nonsense you spammed above

:smiley:

:laughing:

Ganking and Suicide Ganking are two distinct things, and subservient to different mechanics.

Hahahahahaha that was a very funny reaction. : - )

This thread delivers.

It just never gets old.

The fact that some people find the goings on of this video game so upsetting is just endlessly entertaining to me.

Tell us again how unfair everything is, Salvos.

3 Likes

Did you see his newest tears about how CODE. is so OP we are completely breaking the game and they should balance ganking because of our unreal killboard stats? :rofl:

3 Likes

I have not, please share!

It all starts here: CODE - can anyone can explain?