Banning repeated gankers from highsec

I did not ask you to repeat your uneducated BS I asked you to show me where I claimed numbers on their own are a methematical system.

edit: also you are still wrong about the binary SYSTEM

3 Likes

So you admit numbers, as a mathematical language, however they are expressed, are not on their own a mathematical system.

Good. Then thats settled.

except… the binary system is not just a single number on it´s own…

Which btw. was not the question in the first place…

Your claim that the binary system is not a mathematical system is the BS I called you out on… you just try to dodge the issue coming to a conclusion which had nothing to do with the topic in the first place.

While admiting you were wrong would just be so much easier.

2 Likes

Binary is a LANGUAGE used in mathematical SYSTEMS.
But it is not a mathematical system, in and of itself.

Yes it is…

We can keep doing this forever if you really want to.

Binary numbers, as a language which attributes value, are just numbers.
They are not, in and of themselves, a mathematical system.

1 Like

The binary system is a mathematical system.

See I can do the broken record thing too.

1 Like

That it uses 0 and 1, as numbers, as language, does not make it a mathematical system.

Its just a mathematical language/expression of value.
Its not a mathematical system, in and of itself.

No… but this does

It is a language used in mathematical systems.
Not a mathematical system, in and of itself.

And you wonder why nobody likes you.

LOL… anyway… I am getting bored, so keep your uneducated believes, if you don´t want to learn something when you are wrong. That is simply your problem…

1 Like

I dont give a ■■■■ if you like me.
I know why you dont like me.
Cos I beat you down, everytime.

Yeah, now you sound like an alt of a specific someone, when you cant back up your crap.

2 Likes

Guys, isn’t this a thread about gankers?

I suppose it was… but just like always, when Salvos get´s called out on bullshit he writes, he instantly has to go into broken record mode ;).

1 Like

What do you mean? CODE. has created plenty of content. I flavour it can be gleaned from the metrics here:

As an alliance, they have destroyed over 250 000 ships. Now I am sure there are many repeat customers, but we can probably say close to a hundred thousand players have interacted with CODE. players and experienced some of the quality content created by them in game over the years. That is a hundred thousand players who had something happen in their gaming experience that would not have happened without CODE. and their activities.

That is some pretty impressive outreach and content creation in the sandbox for a single player group.

I’m not sure where you get the idea CODE uses “free ganking tactics”. Many CODE. action involve loss of more than the 50M ISK wardec fee in ships during a single gank, and for freighter ganks, they often lose more than the 500M ISK wardec maximum fee. Wardecs are generally considered a much cheaper way to generate content in highsec as you are not guaranteed to lose your ship every time you try to shoot something.

And why would CODE. have to spend “real money” to wardec someone? Wardecs cost 50-500M ISK, an imaginary currency you can earn in game. Just as you can spend ISK to buy ganking ships that will be exploded by concord, you can spend ISK to declare a legal war. None of this involves real money.

4 Likes

Salvos probably thinks ganking the thread is on-topic

1 Like

What a lot of on topic stuff to come back to… lol

Thanks Salvos for killing this thread too

1 Like

Pfft.

That’s what you and the other suicide ganker trolls wanted all along.

1 Like

I’m a new player.
Not a ganker.

Thanks for trying tho.
Lol

1 Like

Few people have done more to help our cause than you, by parroting the most stupid and easy to refute arguments over and over again, burring any real concern under your spam and portraying our opposition as complete idiots.

Thanks you for your help Salvos.

If you join CODE. one day I will make sure you get a medal.

2 Likes