Banning repeated gankers from highsec

Pot meet kettle, 90% of the crap that you spout has no basis in fact.

1 Like

I think you meant 10110102 percent.

3 Likes

Maybe, or I could have meant 132₈

1 Like

You can’t change any one aspect without altering everything else. Everything is working just fine.

I like eggs…

Oh Dog, this trolllng is so bad and low tier.

1 Like

Being that you are the one who is trolling, you should be kinder to yourself,sir.

3 Likes

I mean really Salvos if you just shut up sometimes or not even speak in the first place about dumb ass crap that has nothing to with the topic, some might just not spar with you like they do…

But any case, yeah came to read…saw your first couple of posts…then had to wade through like 100 more non relevant crap from you…

Jesus man, can you sometimes just shut the fuq up!! It would be nice to read some threads that are still on topic.

it would seem salvos dislikes being called out

4 Likes

Let us not forget that Salvos’ constant trolling and dishonest posting, the very reason he’s ALWAYS here posting about this stuff in every topic for pages and pages, is because of a deep deep underlying butthurt.

4 Likes

Maybe you guys should get back to the topic, if thats what you want, instead of spamming whining about little 'ole me,

2 Likes

I don’t think ganking should be banned it has a legit place in realism, I think the alpha gank needs to go.

Its possible the ingame mechanics exist for a fix but I have an issue with a day old low skill isk pilot taking out a 20 mill 5 yo pilot it doesn’t stack up.

We currently have skill point tiers for skill injectors I wonder how hard it it would be to apply a gank modifier to decrease pvp dmg to hi sec crim status the decrease with time and skillz… just a thought

It also exists if you die in a tier 3 you lose skill points i see that as a viable option you gank as a criminal low point low day toon then you lose more points

I see issues with some game mechanics and the argument its building another tier on crimewatch which was the whole point to crimewatch 2.0 to get rid of them so its possible it is what it is and we just have to deal with it
…hmm after thought sucide gank clones ?? skill capped slower skill training rate cost alot to buy and place i dunno there are possible solutions i guess its just a matter of ccp thinking it needs a look at

I feel that ganking should be something like all other roles in game a time investment in both skills time and resources the cheap gank stuff needs to go

Funny you would say that. Why is that an issue in your opinion? I mean the sentiment you most often find in MMOs is that you can’t catch up anymore. So isn’t that actually a good thing if new players can compete with older players in this way from day one if they chose to do so?

Also I don’t really see what alpha has to do with this? Alpha is not = new player. And it would be really really strange if you would couple piracy in Highsec to whether you hand over money to CCP or not. That would be serious pay2win.

Do you say we should lose SP for ganking? Why?

Have you ever even ganked something or why do you think there is “cheap gank stuff”? It does not really sound like you have invested a lot of time thinking about the whole issue or reading about what people have said so far and I really don’t get why you think your opinion would be of use in that case.

1 Like

Salvos, the sky is blue.

Salvos: ONLY IN CERTAIN AREAS OF THE WORLD

You just gotta be right, eh? I’m expecting you to refute this, btw.

4 Likes

Binary is a word. What matters is the connection the word implies.

Mathematics doesn’t define languages by the way. Binary is indeed only a word used to describe a set with only two elements in it. Binary operators are operators, which are defined for this set of two elements. You will probably know all this already from your algebra lessons if you’ve been paying attention at school.

Also 3 x 4 = 12 is not an operation or a multiplication, but it is an equation. And the 3 x 4 is a multiplication.

4 Likes

Yep. Keeping an eye on local, assigning reputations to known gank corps and gankers, and using DScan isn’t actually all that hard.

The fact that there’s risk and you have to be attentive is the difference between inattentive relaxation (AKA boredom) and attentive relaxation.

If a meaningful threat of getting ganked was removed from the HiSec mining experience, I’d stop doing it and go do something else because a) it wouldn’t be fun anymore, and b) ore prices would fall through the floor.

… although that might actually get me to finally make the move to find myself a NullSec corp, so it would probably be good for me in the long run. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d bet the prices would go up. People paying attention to their mining means they mine overall more efficiently instead of having their attention wander off only to be sitting with a full cargo hold and disabled mining lasers idle in a belt.

Prices would fall as there would be a surplus of ores and ships on the market

The prices are where they are because of the wheel of destruction/construction.

You mean because the gankers deliberately trash their ships? … Perhaps, but I don’t think it’s this many. It has however countless miners and with the new moon mining has it gotten only worse. The prices have fallen hard. Without gankers would most miners drop back into the Mackinaw and simply mine until the ore hold is full. When you there look at what those mine, who are still doing it the lazy way, they actually mine Veldspar because it’s the bigger rock and not because it pays better - it doesn’t. So if this had any effect at all would it likely just lead to more laziness, but not necessarily more mining.

You missed the point

Prices are tied to the offer/demand (which is affected by destruction/cobstruction)

If nothing is destroyed, there will be an overflow of materials, but there won’t be more buyers to satisfy to the demand. Therefore prices would crash after a couple of weeks.

Remove the only predator and the whole ecosystem crashes…

No, I get that. You only over-estimate the effect. Or say, how many ships have you lost to gankers so far?

None
Because I pay attention…

1 Like