Basement faced with this problem of even an update

I got this thing and it’s like I got a list of my desktop computer to run a fan like it’s being overloaded. and I know it’s from the server. because that’s what happens. When I go onto the map enjoy the no star and direction . To plot my course and do things like I know. even though I know in what direction I’m going. I got to keep the map in front of me taking a risk of being gay or destroyed. And not seeing where I’m going and not avoiding a certain part of the eve Galaxy and here’s a photograph to show you. The day Wednesday 11th of November

What?

3 Likes

What?

3 Likes

It sounds like he took a left instead of a right and ended up in the Blue Oyster Bar.

The Tango begins.

9 Likes

What?

3 Likes

Blue Oyster Club

Its a pun.

Go hard or go destroyed maybe he meant

1 Like

Loft is fine

What?

1 Like

What?

Turn the Anti alias off.
Don’t actually understand what the problem(s) is, but I thought I would offer some random advice to see if it helps…

2 Likes

My guess is that you think eve online is causing your computer to have issues. 99% of people dont have the issue your experiencing… So i think it’s safe to assume it’s your hardware(computer, CPU, Gcard) and/or a OS(operating system) and/or Gcard Driver problem. If you are sure those arent the problem… try lowering the EVE in-game settings to minimum and re-start your computer, and relaunch EVE to see if the problem persists. If it doesnt, its the game settings. If it does persist, id look into whats on your OS startup list… remove things that you dont REALLY need, disable antivirus, etc. Update your Graphics Card drivers, Defrag your Hard drives & check for errors. Restart computer and see if any of that helps.

1 Like

Hey, wait a minute.

Let me enhance that.

I knew it!!!

6 Likes

Be gay. Being destroyed isnt fun.

1 Like

Buggy game. But certain bugs only sometimes are reproducible and depend on things that are specific to user machine. Thats why people say it is a joke that “it works on my computer”.

So, OP, is it one problem or two ?
Overheating of PC ? (see other threads, there were some individual cases)
Not being able to plot a course ? File a support or bug ticket.

1 Like

It’s odd that OP isn’t just verbally challenged …
… but also makes a photograph of the screen, instead of a screenshot.

The language problem might just be bad automatic translation …
… but not knowing about screenshots and that you just need to paste them here …
… well, that’s a rather specific combination.

1 Like

Funny, was thinking the same thing last night when his two posts went up.

He seemed to expect to be flamed for an opinion in his other post, but I just thought " Someone’s going mention his photo I bet he gets all hissy about it."

But seems he got whatever it was off his chest.

Maybe it’s all good now …
… and OP lost his list and the fan turned off.

1 Like

Maybe he chosen not to get destroyed and now enjoys some unexpected fun times in the club. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: