Battlecruiser to Solo Mordu's Legion Cruiser

Can this take Mordu’s Legion Crusier with a clean clone?

[Hurricane, Hurricane]
Damage Control II
Mark I Compact Reactor Control Unit
Gyrostabilizer II
Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
Counterbalanced Compact Gyrostabilizer
Power Diagnostic System II

Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large Clarity Ward Enduring Shield Booster

720mm Howitzer Artillery II
XR-3200 Heavy Missile Bay

Medium Processor Overclocking Unit I
Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Semiconductor Memory Cell I

Republic Fleet Phased Plasma M x1500
Republic Fleet Carbonized Lead M x1500

If this isn’t good enough, anyone got a good artillery Hurricane, heavy missile Prophecy, blaster prophecy, Blaster Butrix, or Blaster Ferox, Railgun Ferox, Pulse laser Harbinger, or Blaster Gnosis that can work?

I don’t want to end up like this

Gnosis | Hermodr | Killmail | zKillboard

Hardly. You need insane tank for this site. If you don’t have even t2 modules then you won’t be able to tank it and you die.

Also why clean clone? Always use at lest the cheapest skill implants for the ship you are flying.

The site can be cleared by well tanked Gila, however it is quite slow and requires omega. After the last nerfs to alpha clone skillset, you will lack DPS for that.

The site is best in two players if you want to use cheap ships. If you want to solo it use t3c or battleship, bc won’t work, at least t1 bc. Too big so will eat 100% damage and too paper to tank it.

You said “site”? Are you talking about Besieged Covert Research Facility? I meant the asteroid belt Mordu’s Legion Cruiser. I already know a Hurricane can’t beat BCR. Also I don’t know why I said compact shield extender, I think this has enough PG for a tech II one.

I’m like “Ok this ship has this clone that works best with it, then the other day I put this clone on the other side of New Eden to do this, also this third clone did that the other day and is now in Gallante space”

If a fit works with a clean clone, that means if I see the thing in the asteroid belt, I can just hop in a ship nearby with whatever clone I have and not worry about that I have say… Nomads instead of Amulets

My mistake I thought you are talking about Mordu’s site.

Well then yes, you should be able to handle the cruiser just fine with bc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.