Been gone for 3 years... Will I receive all my Omega training and property back if I re-subscribe?

Hi everyone… I quit the game and let my Omega subscription expire about 3 years ago… I had a high level of Omega training and had amassed a substantial in-game wealth… If I re-subscribe, will I get back all my omega training, isk, and property back where I left it 3 years ago??? Thanks in advance for any input… :slightly_smiling_face:

You should be able to log in as an alpha and it will show you what you’ve got.

Your skills will still be there too, you just won’t be able to utilize the omega skills until you re-sub.

3 Likes

So I get everything back where I left it 3 years ago when I re-subscribe???

2 Likes

And thank you for responding… :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes. Provided it wasn’t blown up in a structure it should all still be there.

And no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awesome… I had everythig at main stations in high sec…and tons of ships and stuff at Jita… I hope that station is still there… Lol…

I’m not sure how to tell you this…um…

3 Likes

Oh no… What happened???

4 Likes

Alexander Noir visited your station.

The great 4 4 Catastrophe of 2022-06-26 :confused: man if you where only 2 day’s sooner.

I mean if you look at the bigger picture thou eve is going to be a lot healthier without having 1 big trading port.

Also if you look at that picture there isn’t a single capsuleer sitting there, all fair weather friends like jita you where good but cheers! thanks for all the fish.

5 Likes

On a serious note… as long as those high sec stations were not in the systems that ended up as Pochven null sec then you are fine.
If they were, then you will have an adventure getting access to some of that stuff.

2 Likes

Thanks for the sraight info… Nothing has changed here in forums I see… Lol…

5 Likes

Does that mean you will take another three years break? :upside_down_face:

If you do come back and find a bunch of your high sec stuff is now in NPC null sec… feel free to shoot me an eve mail if you want.
I recently came back from a two year break and had to evac 5 Billion in assets from what turned into Pochven.
If you find yourself in the same situation I can give some advice.

1 Like

I know i will. Since i started back in ‘08 i play for about 3 years out of every five.

Might be a couple six month breaks or a single two year break, but that is what I need to not get burned out.

2 Likes

You’re the kinda player that the game needs back. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks… I most definitely will… :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, gankers certainly loved me… Lol… I’m a solo player that never won a fight against them…when I was fully equipped to win all those battles… I got caught off guard, didn’t react right from lack of experience, and lost my ass… Lol… :slightly_smiling_face:

My skin is thicker now… Lol… I left because CCP was decimating alot of my investments with their market changes and store offerings…and then I lost a 4 billion+ Kronos to Code gankers in high sec…which was depressing because I should have won that battle if not for my own stupidity and lack of experience… So the fun got drained out me from that and I took a long break…