Before you complain

You know CCP hasn’t been self owned for a very very long time?

The only difference is that it’s now owned by a games company, rather than being owned by a number of finance companies. You know, those bastions of game design who don’t just want money?

8 Likes

Of course they need to be profitable. There’s a difference between building a quality product and generating revenue and profit and the outright cash grab going on right now.

2 Likes

Such as?

1 Like

EVE associated brand promotion only.

Yes you are…

Nowhere did I whine about the game, I simply stated a fact.

Next time try reading what’s actually written before you open your mouth and confirm you’re just a witless little forum troll.

Good riddance.

1 Like

There’s your mistake.

3 Likes

Op is pretty much correct, except we still play… but then we play for free as the whales provide us with plex…

Eve will survive as long as the whales are willing to spend $£ - and they appear to be very willing.

At least I think , like with a brain unlike 99.9 of your meaningless troll replies. 5 year olds can retort better than you.

1 Like

…and there you go again. Notice it’s always you making it personal? Funny how that works.

I look forward to your dayly whining about CCP/EVE…or as you call it facts

LOL…

2 Likes

Still waiting for an example…starting to think you don’t actually have any…

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain anything to you.

3 Likes

Well then, looks like Rekindle must be the winner. He must have taken a debate class in school.

5 Likes

So you make claims (constantly) and when asked (repeatedly) to provide examples, this is your reply.

Thanks…you just proved to everyone that your claims are baseless lies utterly without concrete examples or facts to back them up.

its my reply to trolls like you for sure. enjoy your evening

1 Like

We know we know…you can’t back up what you said and now you are having a tantrum…

Please, more tears…

Ok, now you’re just plain flat out lying.

You were the one who first started it with a personal remark directed specifically to me after I posted a general statement about Eve which wasn’t directed to any specific player.

I expect you’ll post another lie in an attempt to save face again.

Please repost my supposed lie…one would think you would have done that to start but hey…

1 Like

Can I have your stuff, please?

This line here tells me that the OP is definitely a very smart person and we should treat him with all the respect he deserves.

2 Likes