Benefit of getting standings with Trig vs Edencom? vs Staying out of all of that?

Getting dual standings is not an exploit. There was, however, a brief window where you could get standings from running regular regular drone exploration sites outside of pochven. Regardless, CCP clarified somewhere (possibly on the Edencom Discord -I’m not going to look for it), that getting dual positive standings was not the exploit -it was getting it through an unintended means.

Anyway, I can’t tell you if pochven is worth it or not. You’ll have to ask the guys that live there. However, if you do not have a good reason for not having positive standings with the trigs, I suggest you get them. It makes navigating around a lot easier and a lot less dangerous. Here’s a guide a wrote a little while back. Everything is still current except, now factions have a tendency to spawn at certain celestials.

Okay, here’s a link to the relevant patch notes if anyone is interested. But the TLDR is:

• Trigs - Stations and Coduit Loop Stargates
  • Edencom - sites (I assume this means anomalies, but dunno) and celestials (such as planets)
  • Drifters & Rogue Drones - Wormholes
  • Conflict Zones - Planets, Stars, and the Dazh Liminality Locus (the best places to go for those looking to get dual standings).

No P2W

1 Like