Best 2 player setup for running abyss

Hi there, I have a friend who is starting to get into the game. I have/will be injecting his character with additional SP so that is not an issue/consideration.
I also do not mind buying him some ships, I obviously will not be buying him some super blingy worm in order to do these sites however I wouldn’t be adverse to working up to that.

So are the 2 player abyss sites worth running?
What ship(s) should we be using I would guess it is going to be the T3 ones? …probably the jackdaw (my main can fly all however)… If so then would 2 the same fit be needed or are there 2 different fits which would work better?

I have little experience with abyssal sites, but I suppose it could be nice to look into some of the solo frigate guides as a starting place, bring your friend along and see how far it can take you.

I’d guess destroyer t4 or frigate t3 would be a good place to get to, I’d suggest starting with some lower tiers for learning purposes. t1s are pretty easy so having 2 is probably going to be overkill. t2s I was dunking on with 2 jackdaws, I haven’t tried t3s yet as I’m still practicing mulitboxing, although I think I’ve seen that the t3 destroyers can solo them.

try the abyssal lurkers chat in game, they probably have way more insight into details.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.