Bexey Songweaver for CSM

I will say that WHs can feel safe to an extent, but that is mainly because many WHs are vacant or are just farms. If there is an increase to the population that would change drastically but as it is now, people are leaving more than they are making it a home.

“A debate needs to be had around using log off spies in WH to mark their position. It strikes me as taking advantage of game mechanics rather than game play. I would suggest that it would not be possible to “safe log off” and that shields would deteriorate if not restarted within 12 hours as a start.” For this point I would say it should stay, but there should be something you can anchor in space, just like null-sec, that can disrupt cloak after the cloaking strength is down.

I would note though that one thing that many Wormholers are wanting is to bring the drifter back for sub-caps and to make avengers more profitable with the amount of risk is being brought to the field. The amount of isk you get without the drifter is ridiculous with the fits you have to run for the sites. A fit is at a minimum of 3 billion isk while the sites with the drifter only net 250-225 million at most (Garrisons and Strongholds).

Because of this, we now have problems just like Pochven where the best way to make isk is to multibox like crazy. Players like me (single boxers) are suffering because of this.

Many people say that they (CCP) cannot revert the change, but I would like to point out that CCP has indeed reverted highly contested changes such as the Incursion isk nerf, the Pochven isk nerf, the Blackout changes for null.

If you were to advocate and get those changes you would probably get some votes.