Black Record

It continues to bemuse me that someone of Aria’s undoubted perspicacity in regard to so many things, could not conceive of the Amarr using her.

I am sad to read that the betrayal she has experienced has seemingly unbalanced her, but maybe she now understands a tiny bit more about the feelings of our entire people. She seeks the same vengeance as those she has previously viewed as ‘terrorists’. It’s an unforgiving road.

1 Like

Before too much hypothesizing leads us down a road darker than a Blooder’s edgy eye-liner, the Greatest Sani Sabik Capsuleer Philosophizer and Broken Clock is right for the first of two times today.

As far as people deserving of some good, old-fashioned heathen curses go Nauplius is right up there. Still, a little dramatic and maybe not the healthiest activity in which to engage for someone like Miss Jenneth.

2 Likes

Oh, I don’t know. Sometimes, the most rational thing to do is go insane for a while. After all, clinging to your sanity in an insane world is the surest way to drive yourself nuts. So really, you may as well go mad. Save your sanity for later.

3 Likes

I’m adding that to my own little book of wisdom.

1 Like

Hmphh. Let reality break around me, I am the Mountain.

Hang on, wait. That might be proving your point, not refuting it…

2 Likes

… yeah, it’s come to my attention that while I interpreted it similarly as you, we’re both wrong here.

This is just another cloud of obfuscation, fog and mirrors. In other words, a lie, justified by a lot of pseudo-philosophical twaddle.

2 Likes

A manu dei e tetrimon, A manu ie clun serus dyl, A nirus o pharni klenuri mem. A lon des thar.
(I am the devoted hand of the divine god, I am the light in the eternal dark, I must cleanse the sins of man, I will not fail.)

Come at me, bro.

2 Likes

Really? More delusion then.

Although all stories have power. Even if it’s just a tale, therein lies many truths if she is willing to accept them.

1 Like

Here’s a theory for you:

Aria-of-the-past, who of course ‘died’ or something, met the then Paladin Nauplus, when he was in 1PG, the renowned Amarr ultra-zealot corporation. One thing leads to another, and kablammo, Aria Blood-Curses Nauplius to become The Butcher.

And somehow, Aria-of-the-present, has now come across this recording of Aria-of-the-past, and with the revelation that Aria-of-the-past is thusly responsible for all of Nauplius The Butcher’s mass-sacrificing actions, Aria-of-the-present has gone further off the rails than an iron slug from a 425mm Railgun II.

Prove me wrong.

1 Like

This reminds me of a kid in flight school, always dressed in black and his hair coverd one eye. No one understood him and he wrote dark edgy poetry…

3 Likes

Curses him and then loses her old self in favor of a “new” and noticeably more amiable one after a certain incident. Either that’s the cost of the curse or part of it - a complete 180 in personality for both of them. “Your grace is mine” indeed.

It all makes sense except it can’t be real. There cannot be such a thing as a blood curse, that’s… ridiculous. It cannot be because it could never be. Never.

…just what would you pray to for this kind of vengeance? For the first time, I might have a shred of pity for the Butcher.

2 Likes

Nobody believed me when I said the wicked and vile race of Achurans wielded vast occult powers. Perhaps you believe me now. Commanding the powers of sigil magic, candle magic, astrology, astromancy, other magicks I cannot even recognize, and above all, blood magic, here we see the Achuran Aria Jenneth summoning all the forces of this world and the next against…me. Yes, that is my birthdate and place on that candle.

Something is still unexplained. I have no memory of ever been Aria’s love or of founding Amarr missions on Saisio III. And I don’t think there are any such missions there, at least openly. Something dark and foul and wicked and vile is afoot; something only the power of Achuran magicks could unleash upon the world; something Molok the Deceiver himself could only gape at in awe.

I have been buying Freed Slaves from the market for many days now. Perhaps among them are Achurans who can explain these foul magics and what they have wrought. My entire staff has been diverted to this research. People of SFRIM, if you have any shred of love for the Amarr God and the Faith left in your treasonous souls, I beg that you come to my aid in this quest. A joint interrogation of your mistress’s Achuran servant would seem to be in order, if the proper occultic protections could somehow be prepared.

1 Like

Tell old Aria to get better recording equipment.

2 Likes

Wow, Napkins, that means your whole ‘Red God’ thing is a lie Aria told you.

3 Likes

Ms. Jenneth: you represent yourself as a faithless person of science, and perhaps you are today (although we now have strong evidence you are not everywhere and always so). Nonetheless, I strongly request you cease your efforts to delete this record — this anchor to use the language of your curse — one obviously protected by occultic means (and not something as trivial as “malware”) until such time as we have fully interpreted its meaning and mapped out its effects. Premature actions may have disastrous consequences for both of us.

On the other hand, you could just try nuking it.

1 Like

It is said that revenge is a dish best served cold. If the symbolism I am seeing in this is correct, I would say someone is about to receive a very icy surprise. Or not. This could simply be one of the most interesting performance art pieces I’ve seen in years.

1 Like

Oh. Yeah. Leaving it.

I mean, even leaving totally aside the whole … you know, I’m not even going to go there? The last time somebody got into my personal data like this, the result was, well, me.

Admittedly that was a clone bay hack, which is … harder. A lot. But whatever this is, I really don’t much want to piss off the sender until I know what’s going on.

2 Likes

Did I miss something? All these people watched over 60 hours of that stuff?

I shut it down when I saw ugly Gallentean face saying disgusting things. Sorrry.

1 Like