BLACKFLAG. HQ is on Armor Timer

As to somebody that flies nothing at all. Also, Leshak is one of the ships I fly leasts.

Although as expected nothing happened anyway after the shield timer. So… yeah. Cool…

2 Likes

Haven’t figured it out yet? Oh well, please don’t ever change a thing about yourself!

If I say one thing you will change your imaginary goal post in another direction to facilitate your narrative.

Point stands.

You hit shields, fail for weeks, we allow you to actually do it and then you decide now is the time troll on the forums. Still fail to do the Armor.

And you decide to double down. Cool… have fun with that, continue as you will.

1 Like

Tristan fleet, great stuff…

This is from March 10th and it might help you to understand my objectives in soloing your alliance. In fact, of all of you, my chatter with Tor was the only non-salty exchange I’ve had from someone. He gets it. You clearly don’t.

So no, the goal posts are not moving anywhere. I’m just here for laughs and Blackflag, you included, continue to deliver.

Yeah man, flying in a big blob is BIG BOI gameplay. Losing half your fleet is BIG BOI PvP. That ISK efficiency tho! FCK YA!

1 Like

where’s that trex guy he’s a good laugh

Kals’ surrender offers should be put in the eve hall of fame

1 Like

As the corp’s self-proclaimed diplomat (through coup and other assorted violence) I have been responsible to defusing the “war” situation and I have demanded Blackflag’s surrender a few times. Here are a couple of highlights:

Ninja edit - Let’s avoid the subject of Terminus Wrex’s mail though. We want to promote good times for all and some of that content, while funny, would offer an unfairly negative view of Blackflag.

cringe

It is good to have a sense of humour in this game.

If I help you get it to structure will you show up for a fight?

I <3 Kal, she glues us together and tickles our ears

We will not join your alliance BlackFlag, I dont know how to type this coherently enough for you guys to comprehend. As we have stated before, and will not drop the wardec unless 6,969 Fedo’s are supplied to Kal at a designated moon on a contract.

As captain starsax once said, ‘butter your bacon boise, we going inta idaho’

2 Likes

You did not wardec anybody.

Need I remind you you left your alliance to try and get out of the war… because loosing 400mil was to much for you.

But since your only ability in in EVE is to troll… we will just keep the war active on our side just for the lolls…

Also, Each group has that one member where you would go… really… did you really need to type that in local? but it is all good as long each party is having fun. :slight_smile:

As the most esteemed Mister Solo has pointed out, we did indeed wardec Blackflag in order to keep me in specific amused since I am quite bored. We did so in such a way that the bill for said war landed in your alliance’s lap. That was important since I’ve already robbed our corp of most of its assets and ISKies out of general principal following my appointment as a director. At this point a couple of items may assist you in seeing a few of the many threads among the tangled web I have woven around you:

1. I am glad your tone has changed somewhat and you are beginning to focus on fun as I have instructed. This is good for us, good for you, and good for EVE Online in general. Together, our leadership in this matter can shine as an example to everyone else.

2. As Stain Solo has pointed out, we are not interested in alliance membership in Blackflag. Our corp is quite exclusive and tends to support only combat-ready organizations. At this time, Blackflag does not have sufficient capability or numbers to interest us, but we do thank you for asking and encourage you to take this matter up later after Blackflag has developed further.

3. Our departure from our alliance is temporary and was carried as part of a strategic move designed to increase the financial burden on Blackflag to pay for the war we declared against you which is, obviously, why we took action following the departure to molest your HQ. We, of course, needed to make sure you took notice and continued paying. As I’ve pointed out 100m ISKies per week means a lot when the 26.1m from the corp wallet and all four fitted covetors from the hangar are now my exclusive property.

4. I’m glad you noticed our expertly executed asymmetric warfare. Despite labeling it as trolling in order to save face in the matter of our all-expenses-paid delivery of your demise, it is at least good you recognize that I have the upper hand between all of you and me.

5. I hereby command you, God Emperor Kane, to deposit 6.9 million ISKies into the Felony Form corporate wallet and then notify me personally via in-game mail so I can enjoy the thrill of robbing and pillaging my friends again once we are flush with funds and everyone wrongly feels we can finally pay office rental fees.

That is all for now.

3 Likes

Oh no we’re financially ruined! Anyways… when you get serious about content and want to do something other than think you’re being annoying / relevant in your catalyst, then bring whatever fleet you can muster and let’s dance.

Because I am a kind person, I will send the sum of 309 ISKies to your wallet directly in order to soften the tremendous blow we have already inflicted upon you and to further build good community relations.

As for the catalyst, until I can afford to purchase more ammo (pending Kane’s deposit into our corporate wallet that intend to steal) I have used my creativity to outfit a Venture with two civ pulse lasers that now represent my primary combat vessel in this war. I’ll have you know that I was planning to buy a couple of Hornet I drones to supplement the already devastating firepower of my venture, but because I am sending you a deposit, I will have to hold off until at least next month to make that purchase.

Edit - Here you go! Lots of ISKies!

2 Likes

Is lying a coping mechanism for you? Why do you lie so much?

1 Like

Nice. Since this is just someone grasping for attention and is no real threat or content, I’ll continue to ignore you.

Agreed, there are Olympics for people like them…