BLACKFLAG. HQ is on Armor Timer

Oof. Not a great representation of you or your corp.

Your corp supports your views?

2 Likes

Ever kill someone and they keep going on and on about how they didnā€™t need that ship anyway, and in fact they intended to lose it?

This kind of feels like that.

1 Like

These are some quality lolz tho. Probably worth more than 423 million.
Iā€™m waiting for the BLACKFLAG. 60man leshak fleet from the ventureā€™s POVā€¦

Venture SRP offered if you get a screen cap of what I just described.

Is there something wrong with Leshaks?

1 Like

They are big, black, and scaryā€¦ I donā€™t trust that red-rimmed blackhole thing in the middle andā€¦ AND! Iā€™ll never forget that time when we tried to make diplomacy you instead made fart noises in chat.

I am required BY LAW to root for the venture.

2 Likes

Look my Leshak in his eye and say that

2 Likes

i will die on the hill Kal stands on GIX FIREBRAND

Some people just lack the ability to laugh at themselves. Thatā€™s where Kal comes in

1 Like

Mm plenty of places you could have gone without going there bro.

Honestly, it just makes you and yours look like giant tools.

Uh thatā€™s nice? It just seems like heā€™s trying to say BF takes the game too serious when he himself has devoted weeks of time to this endeavor as well.

Pot kettle :smiley:

I do take a few things seriously to include stirring the pot. This hasnā€™t been as much effort as you might think as you can see by the interesting demonstration from three of Blackflagā€™s members, two of which are CEOs of various corporations.

In the end though, it is a bit disappointing that some of EVEā€™s player population canā€™t laugh together as we murder one another. However, I am doing my best to make this into a teaching moment for our friends at Blackflag, but maybe Iā€™m being optimistic about things.

Wait who are you replying to regarding supporting views of corp now iā€™m confused.

The serious accusations are in regard to attitude. iā€™m having a hard time understanding why you cannot comprehend this. Please forward isk to Kal so they can purchase new Hornet Iā€™s thanks bye forever have a nice life!!

But is there actually something comical about hitting shields and running? It would be funny if there was salt involved or like getting people all worked up. I just see it as a low effort troll and low effort attention seeking. Anyone can hit our citadels in a dead time zone. Anyone is welcome to. We would absolutely love to see a group commit to it :slight_smile:

I think youā€™re viewing us posting here as some kind of reward or ā€œgotchaā€. Weā€™ve just been patiently waiting to see if anything was going to happen on your end by hitting the shields.

Youā€™re paying an awful lot of attention after saying, ā€œIā€™ll continue to ignore you.ā€

1 Like

Oh no Iā€™ll continue to talk ā– ā– ā– ā– . What I meant was that in-game where it actually matters Iā€™ll continue to ignore you.

Gotta love the herd of butt hurt anti-Blackflag cheerleaders though. Makes what we do that much more entertaining.

Well, Iā€™m totally okay with that. But I would like to point out nothing here matters and I really donā€™t consider what happens in game of any actual importance either. Most of my time I spend logged on, Iā€™m sitting docked with the graphics turned off (ctrl+shift+F9) either AFK or alt+tabbed out in some other thing. I might bother to come back for an armor or hull timer, but I might not. Obviously if I do come back, Iā€™m coming with friends and I want all of us to have fun together regardless of the outcome. Itā€™s EVE, stuff should blow up.

Believe it or not, and I really hope that you actually take this next bit seriously, I like Blackflag. I like what it does and what it brings to the game as an alliance for the rest of us playing in EVE. Then again, I love asymmetric play as well and doing what I do is fun. Thereā€™s generally one of me representing not only my corp, but also my alliance and I really am having fun waging a letā€™s-pretend-space-war on the opposite side of the fence as Blackflag pretty much on my own.

I would imagine that most of your members are fun-loving, easy-going people that also have a good time laughing with one another about whatever is happening in-game and maybe outside the pods too. Thatā€™s all good stuff. While it is a little disturbing to see some people take the silly, good-natured fooling around with such gravity, Iā€™m hoping that it ultimately ends somewhere that even they can smile about.

So, yup, Iā€™m here to stir the pot and I hope that I can give you folks at least a few chuckles along the way in much the same way I am happy to share all of this comedy with my own corp and alliance for them to grin about a little as well.

Yea Iā€™m guessing reading comprehension isnā€™t your strong suit :smiley:

Why would I give him money LOL. Heā€™s a poor is he?

And his own attitude isnā€™t serious? Heā€™s devoted just as much time as they.

Again, pot kettle. Heā€™s self-pwned himself with this thread.

Even if he somehow won this encounter, heā€™s already lost.

So you donā€™t really play and arenā€™t important.

Got it :smiley:

You just said you donā€™t even play bro :smiley:

Bro you take it just as serious. Youā€™ve devoted weeks of your life LOL.

Yup, 100% guilty as charged! I donā€™t really play all that much and I would hardly consider anything I do in EVE significant or important to anyone.

So this entire thing has been a giant waste of time and made both sides look not so good.

Huh.

some lightbulbs going offā€¦ ā€œwaitā€¦ am I the joke?ā€

1 Like

I donā€™t know of many video games that were not intended as a giant waste of time. :grin: