BlazingBunny for CSM 15

Hello, my name is BlazingBunny and I’m am running for CSM 15

Quick disclaimer, I’m going to copy my website for a lot of what goes on this post.

I’ve been playing EVE Online since 2009 where I started much like most of the players in the game did, in highsec. After a brush with a high sec wardec corp, I discovered the I enjoyed PvP and combat in general way more than I did mining and missions.

I currently live in the Central United States but I am originally from Florida. I’m 24 and I work for a Defense contracting firm. I’ve met a lot of long time friends from this game, many of who I still talk to regularly. I think the greatest aspect of EVE Online is the community as a whole. Sure, some of us are a little eccentric or crazy, but the average player is a friend you just haven’t met yet.

I’ve been playing EVE since 2009 and I’ve played in all areas of space with the exception of Wormhole space. I’ve flown in null sec for about 7 years in a variety of alliances (-Mostly Harmless-, Goonswarm Federation, The OSS, Northern Coalition, Mercenary Coalition, and The Culture). I currently fly with Original Sinners in Northern Coalition. I’ve flown in low sec as well for about 2 1/2 years in a few notable groups (Did he say Jump, Sniggwaffe, and Snuffed Out). I also spent a good amount of time in RvB learning to FC and fighting in the forever war.

My passion in EVE is combat. I’ve done pvp in some way shape or form for the last 8 years for sure and I don’t foresee that changing anytime soon. I’ve done small scale FC’ing to alliance warfare to incursions to RvB and I believe content creators and FC’s are the lifeblood of the game. I have also discovered a love for community involvement. I went to EVE Vegas and now I am a permanent cast member of the Open Comms talk show.

What you can expect form me if elected to the CSM would be a push for more conflict drivers and continued game balance. If I am elected, I will be vocal in support of Team Talos and the regular changes and updates they have introduced. I will advocate for the continued establishment of game balance. I will advocate for balance across Null and Lowsec and adjustments to Sov mechanics. I will also interact heavily with subject matter experts of areas of the games I do not have extensive knowledge of.

I will try my very best to answer any questions posted here, however I can be reached most quickly through my Campaign Discord .

For more information on what my priorities are go to my website http://blazingbunnycsm.com/

5 Likes

I’m voting for BlazingBunny, but mostly because of his dog.

2 Likes

I’ll take it

1 Like

+1 Cute dog. Cute dude.

2 Likes

BlazingBunny pulls the hunnies! #thirst

1 Like

As someone familiar with the concept of “Hurry up and wait!” what will you do if elected only to find that the things you care about are not planned for any iteration at all? Are you able to adjust and change based on what CCP is willing/capable of working on in a given development cycle? If elected will semi-regular status updates on your experience include images of you explaining the same update to you dog?

3 Likes

Of course I will remain very flexible. I realize that the CSM is a consulting body and that is fine. If they ask me to consult on a topic I’m not familiar with, I can guarantee that I will speak to a variety of subject matter experts to ensure the most accurate community feedback reaches developers.

I liked the CSM updates Dunk did during his tenure and I think continuing those would be a really good idea.

1 Like

Dog owners get a +1 on my ballot, especially if they put them on stream. Good doggos.

1 Like

She is a very good gorl

Blazing is a good dude. The game needs more conflict drivers, and I trust he will not let up on that with CCP if elected.

+1 for Blazingbunny and his dog.

2 Likes

What type of dog?

so i voted because…like…rabbits taste so good looked over a bbq

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.