Blitz and Burner Guide v1.2.3

Posting this here too because I want to save you guys from losing 300+ mil ships to this, but…

THE LAST PATCH SHADOW-BUFFED BURNER AGENT HP BY 30-40%!! IF YOUR FIGHTS WERE TIGHT ON RESOURCES THEN YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE NOW!!!

I have 4 people now in my group that can confirm the Serpentis Agent rat has something like 40% more armor HP. If you used the Harpy it can no longer kill this rat, sorry.

I have 2 other people that can also confirm the Angel and Sansha agent rats have been buffed as well by around 30% shield HP. Again, if these were tight fights with your setups then those will probably not work anymore.

I will be testing the Blood Agent later and a couple of the Bases. So far, damage application and incoming damage are identical.

Anomic Teams appear to be totally unaffected. We can clear them in the exact same time frames as before.

Also on a personal level, I am so very upset with CCP right now. If they had said they were buffing the Burner rat HP in the patch notes, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE!! But no, nothing, so you enter these deadly sites unaware of the fact that hey the fights now last considerably longer, so if your fits are kill-before-being-killed then too bad you’ll just die. Fantastic!

8 Likes