Blood DED sites

Hi o/

Im lookin for Tengu fit for Blood DED sites - but i never do it before, i just saw few videos on web.
I cannot find any good fit for me. I have “access” for 00 blood space but i wanna do anything i find - what i mean i need universal fit for 5-10/10 DED.
Is it possible? Is this how it works?
Is there anything what i should to know about DED sites?

Thanks for advice

The 5/10 Annex is very difficult because its 2nd pocket lands you in front of a bunch of battleships and 2 stasis web towers, your tengu will be eaten alive, if anyone has a decent measure for this It’d be appreciated.

about the fit:
for 5/10 i can’t tell,
for 6/10 and 7/10 the following fit works well:
[Tengu, *Tengu Why site]
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Dread Guristas EM Shield Hardener
Missile Guidance Computer II
Pith A-Type Shield Boost Amplifier
Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Pithum A-Type Medium Shield Booster
Caldari Navy Multispectrum Shield Hardener

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II

Medium Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Medium Hydraulic Bay Thrusters II
Medium EM Shield Reinforcer II

Tengu Core - Augmented Graviton Reactor
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst

8/10 and 10/10 are hard, i would not risk my tengu

too vague question man. Do you really expect us to do all the job for you?
google it you will easily find sites where the ded stes are described in detail

for example

don’t be lazy…

2 Likes

I’m not lazy. I found those websites but i didnt try DED sites on game. I dont know what to do, just fly, approach some structures or maybe orbit something? I didnt try any sites in K-space (okay except few missions when i start in this game) and i live all the time in WH.
Wanna have some alternative for make isk and i tho about alt for DED’s - i heard there are a lot isk sometimes.
Before i decided to make DED’s alt i had one and he can fly with Tengu - thats why i asked about this ship.
Bloods like neuts, Tengu dont like it.
And as i said i dont know nothing about this sites, i saw few videos, read some web but still have no any experience on grid. That why i ask

Maybe for bloods should be better T3C? Any alternative?

I would look into the Loki. With missiles and a passive shield tank it can fight Blood Raiders easily and (relative) safely.

the best is long range Battleship with MJD: rattlesnake of course, but even other t1 bs. You mjd, you are outside the range of NPCs damage and neut, you one shot the frigs wich burn toward you and then shoot the rest of npcs, and you mjd again when incoming damage/neut is significant. Marauders probably work also.

I prefer T3C, just refit subsystems, fit cloak and i can be safety. Other ships cannot do that so easly i think.

Anyway i ll try few sites with Tengu.

Can you tell me one more thing, better live like nomad and fly into LS or NS, or better find corp and stay in one place?

Just try the nomad way of live. If that does not match your hope, you can still look for a corp

find a corp and make friends. Even if you are in a corp you can use a worhmole and do explo with your tengu 30 jumps away. But you will get advices, fits, you will discuss on comms about your job, your girlfriend, or whether you got the vaccine or not, and you could get some help sometimes for difficult and challenging things;

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.