Blood Raider Fortress guide?

Cant find the Blood Raider Fortress guide anywhere.
Anyone has a walk trough of sorts? what loot does i drop? Difficulty? What ship to run it?

1 Like

From what I know : I see someone on killboard destroying the blood raider FOB with only one vindicator, probably with logi alts, best bet is to look kills of FOB on killboard to see the fleet comp, but rattlesnake or Nestor teams seem to work well.

The FOB drop part of their fit, which average at 100M of citadel modules, maybe some other loot but didn’t do one myself to know.

1 Like

There is an active thread on the topic in this forum. Suggest this thread be merged into it.

1 Like

Do you mean the unrated complex? I am not sure the blood raider have a fortress. Sanshas do have one and it is difficult and may or may not drop a green module or a c-type at the end but on the drop, I am also not sure.

However, there will be lots of neuting, webbing and tracking disruption going on.

1 Like

yes its unrated

1 Like

In that case, I cannot give you any information but for most of the other complexes:

https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/evelopedia/index.php/Unrated_Complex_List

1 Like

You are confusing standard and special exploration sites. FOB is in the same league as sleeper caches and stuff.
A small 10 man fleet can rip it a new one if played right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.