Blood Raider Site Running Ships

Hey fellow capsuleers,

I’m back to the game after a few year hiatus and wanted to check out running low-sec combat sites. I tried using a HAM tengu but the Blood Raiders neut a lot harder than I was expecting.

My Tengu Fit:

Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

Pithum C-Type Medium Shield Booster
EM Shield Amplifier II
Multispectrum Shield Hardener II
EM Shield Hardener II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Shield Extender II
10MN Afterburner II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II
Core Probe Launcher I

Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst I
Medium Warhead Flare Catalyst I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Tengu Core - Augmented Graviton Reactor
Tengu Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration
Tengu Offensive - Accelerated Ejection Bay
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst

I was thinking of changing one of the missile rigs for a second CCC II and the shield extender for a cap battery for my next attempt.

Alternatively, would a different T3C or HAC work better? I started with the Tengu because I had one sitting around, but I can fly any T3C or HAC, or a T2 fitted battle ship from any race as well. I’m looking for a cheap-ish option that I can easily replace when I get blown up, but I understand some bling can go a long way at times.

Thanks!

You should look into a Heavy Missile Legion fit or perhaps a Loki.

I’ve been running a Legion with a covert cloak and completing most sites upto 7/10 escalations.

1 Like

Listen to the man. You will apply more effective DPS from being able to fire EM missiles (aka shooting into the NPCs resist hole) than you get from the higher RAW DPS of the Tengu’s Kinetic missiles. Loki also can fly with a 30km web, which also increases your application against smaller and faster targets. Sacrilege also is a real bang for the buck, really small sig compared to a T3, impressive cap regen rate, free choice of damage type. Dronebay to support against frigs.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.