BOT - So long and thanks for all the fish (and it was plenty)

Dear customers,

I would like to inform you that I’m putting a resignation to leadership member position in Brothers of Tangra alliance, effective immediately.

There are several reasons, first one is that I have been long time at this and its time to move on. Five years, in my opinion it would kill a horse by now, but lets leave that to professional opinions. Another reason are the differences I have with the owners about the philosophy, political topics and strategy. This alone are enough reasons for any manager to resign in RL corp too.

During this 5 years, me and other managers and support crew have put every effort to provide best rental service in the universe, which wasn’t sometimes easy. It was a long ride - incredible amount of freighters were titan bridged in to establish the sov infrastructure, rental spreadsheets and supporting tools were created, alliances and coalitions sprang to life as the result. Meta, diplomatic and space battles were won. To my knowledge, its longest held sov ever - an accomplishment itself.

It has been real privilege for me to have so many customers put trust to me and BOT - even alt corps from enemies, and I wish to thank everyone for that. During the course of time, I could have had few false positives on identified awoxers and misfits that were removed, for which I apologize if true - game is harsh and it requires such measures to protect the interest of many.

I wish you, dear customers, and BOT itself, good luck in the future.

Kind regards,
Fafer and Tr0pa de elite.

1 Like

Thank you for your many years of service.

Can I have a few of your stuff?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.