BOUNTY: 300 million - Alexander Price

Yep, check the shareholders list, Knowledgeminer is amongst those who will be summoned before James in Hek, on dividends day. I can only pray that on this day, Knowledgeminer has the wisdom to purchase a mining permit.

2 Likes

Wow. It’s pretty clear. Kind of hard to know who to trust…

please, even CCP considered your “permits” a scam

3 Likes

tweet

3 Likes

LOL. And this contradicts what I said exactly how? Where did I say anything about the permits not being “valid and legitimate”?

I never do. Not here, not elsewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFLMAO. You’re getting lost in all the trolling. Check this minerbumping article for the story behind the “purchase” of those shares:

Not that I have anything against players purchasing shares of the New Order or that it would make a difference to anything I’ve said here or elsewhere if I had actually purchased those shares, mind you.

@CCP_Shadowcat Where are you? Come gank with us.

1 Like

In other words: It never happens. Thanks for elucidating that for me!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s been a week and I’d like to know if there has been any update on this bounty hit.

I’m still willing to contribute an extra 30 million ISK as additional reward once we get confirmation of a successful hit.

Nobody has claimed the bounty, although I imagine there aren’t very many people terribly interested in chasing down a procurer who logs in occasionally. Nevertheless the bounty stands and is available.

While you are free to offer to increase the bounty price, please note that many people harbor doubts about whether a bounty will be paid. If you send the 30 million isk to me I will be able to guarantee payment with the full backing of the New Order Treasury and Currin Trading.

Regardless, I assume at some point the miner will face justice.

I’ll send you the money when I see the kill. I’d rather not let you just hold it for who knows how long it’ll take for the hit to be completed.

Yes, I understand. Let it be known that Scoots has promised, on his own personal honour, an additional 30 million isk on this bounty!

How does this hold any seriousness compared to the official statement by an ISD member?
She is just interested at your antics like how wee see apes on the zoo cages.

I dunno, she seemed pretty interested when she jumped up and down and clapped her hands and shouted, “Hey, everybody, I got a mining permit! WOOOOOO!”

2 Likes

I doubt that
But to be accurate, I’m guessing a few minutes later someone else came in, attacked her claiming she was committing “bot aspirant behavior” and you all posted it on your website.

What happened that CODE cant do it themselves like it used to be? Unarmed and not dangerous seems to be perfect target for CODE enforcers. :thinking:

The mind of a goofus. He could read the website for himself, and make an informed decision based upon actual evidence. Why not be a goblok instead? Just speculate and jump to erroneous conclusions, and then argue about the truth with people who actually know what’s on the website. What a fool. :thinking:

1 Like

CODE. is doing this themselves. The miner will either stop playing, or the CODE will kill him. Whomever kills him, will receive the isk. CODE agents are very busy, and the galaxy is very big, so of course we are using the forums to communicate with our multitude of agents.

:mega: 330 million isk! \o/ :partying_face:

1 Like

You misunderstood what this is about. This isn’t CODE offering a bounty for someone else to do it. This is someone else having offered a bounty for CODE to do it, and then CODE having set up a bounty pool for agents that might be interested and announcing it here for all to know.

1 Like

These two posts… -.-

The tweet is made by an actual CCP employee, compared to @ISD_Sakimura who is a volunteer and not employed by CCP. The guide Sakimura made, was his personal opinions and doesn’t in any way reflect CCP’s official stance on anything. It is just something helpful for new players, a guide anyone could have made (i.e. doesn’t need to be affiliated with CCP).

Not going to dive deeper into this AG vs Code debate. Just pointing out some statements that are clearly wrong.

2 Likes