BOUNTY: 300 million - Alexander Price

The New Order Bounty Pool has been officially established and accredited by James 315, with financial backing from the New Order Treasury and Currin Trading.

The current ‘most wanted’ is one Alexander Price.
He is known to fly a procurer and mine in Everyshore.
He is considered unarmed and not dangerous.

He also has a twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lonewolf42196

New Order Bounty Hunters must submit the killmail to James 315 and myself. Payout is guaranteed to be either twice the value of the target’s vessel, or 300 million, whichever is less. It is possible that the full 300 million will be awarded, regardless of the target’s value, provided that all parties are satisfied the kill was legitimate.

According to Twitch, he enjoys mining on Monday evenings.

4 Likes

Aha now that is creating content +1

1 Like

dont be incautious, miners are always dangerous! even the unarmed ones.

Show me on the doll where the nasty miner touched you.

4 Likes

Oh, I don’t even know the guy. I’m just doing my job. The money is there, whoever kills him will collect the reward.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to post the killmail here when the bounty is paid out so everyone can be aware of the fact. :wink:

Considering the source, I’d rather see proof of payment. This a cult of grifters. It’s more likely they’ll do the same as they do with their “permits” and claim some bs violation to justify non payment.

3 Likes

Come on Gujrok, a bounty backed by the New Order Treasury is guaranteed by James himself. Petition CCP to improve the bounty system if you want more explicit contracts.

4 Likes

I have never blown up a permit holder. In fact, I rarely even do AFK checks if I see someone with a permit in their bio.

I also know of no instances where a permit holding miner has been ganked. If you do, please post the mails.

2 Likes

People twitch… mining? is there a watching paint dry channel as well?

There has never been in the entire history of the New Order an agent has unlawfully confiscated a miner’s property or broke the trust of the mining permit. I dare you to come up with one example, only one!

2 Likes

Do all CODE agents have a permit as well?

Also, is it purchased with their own funds- or do they issue permits to themselves?

All CODE agents have a permit, it is obtained when joining CODE, after you transfer your assets to James and accept him as King.

3 Likes

I will add 10m for each unique salty poster in this thread. So far, it is @Butt_Cigar, @Gujrok_Freir, and @Complex_Math.

So take this as me adding an additional 30m to the bounty.

2 Likes

Alright, send me 30 million isk ingame, and I will add it to the bounty pool.

2 Likes

I don’t know about salty- but I will never complain about more content and more ship destruction. For that reason- I approve.

3 Likes

Dont mind him, he’ll claim anything that isnt fawning approval is being salty.

2 Likes

LOL. How can you be that naive? Permit holders are ganked all the time for the simple reason that many of them don’t understand what it’s all about and think getting a mining permit is all they’re being asked to do to avoid being ganked.

And no, I’m not going to go look for those killmails, but there have been examples of this in the minerbumping website even. Just ask some other agent that knows better if you don’t believe me.

4 Likes

KNOWLEDGEMINER, this is a NO SCAM ZONE. Do not try to trick new players. You know very well that the permits are valid and legitimate, and you yourself are a shareholder in the New Order! Do not spread misinformation here!

3 Likes

Wait, what??

1 Like