It looks that there is a simpler solution which does not require dealing with each individual BPO.
- Create dedicated hangar for BPOs storage. Do not put them into containers.
- Create “shared” hangar with “Query” and “Take” access.
- Define Titles with following Roles:
- Station Service / Factory Manager - gives right to manage corporate industry jobs
- Station Service / Rent Research Facility - allows to use services on behalf of corporation
- Hangar Access / BPO Storage - “Query” access only
- Hangar Access / Shared Hangar - “Query” and “Take” access
- Assign titles to members.
Now the members of corporation can use blueprints but can’t take them out of hangar. They can start a job using private or corporate funds (only if you give them access to corporate wallet). When starting a job they need to define “Output” location which needs to be “shared” hangar where they have “Take” access.
If they want to start manufacturing job they need to put materials into “shared” hangar and change “Input” of job and they need “Rent Factory Facility” access.
All jobs are stared on behalf on corporation so you can see in the history who used what and for which type of activity.