Bribe CONCORD

It should be possible to bribe CONCORD into turning a blind or significantly delayed eye to an imminent criminal act.

You mean like giving them a bunch of tags to forget about prior transgressions? Bribing Concord is already in the game and it already trivializes crimes.

1 Like

OP wants to bribe concord to continue to eat donuts while he ganks a miner a bit longer

2 Likes

CCP could do a joint marketing with Krispy Kreme donuts, the bribe could be donuts :rofl: !

1 Like

lol yes I understood what the intent is. I’m stating that Concord’s repercussions are already rather trivial, making them preemptively negated would basically make concord pointless.

1 Like

I remember the good old days when I was Red Flashy on a lowsec/Hisec gate and jumped into hi sec “Alcohol may have been involved” And being able to tank Concord long enough to slow boat back to Gate only to have YOUR FRIEND try to bump you to gate miss and bump you 25k further from gate lol ahhh good ol days :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

CONCORD used to be a lot weaker. Players used to tank CONCORD in battleships (and probably other ships) the way people tank rats now. They buffed CONCORD because they were pretty toothless… they are still pretty toothless.

=-=-=-=
CONCORD should pod pirates. :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.