BRING BACK PLEX TRANSFER, LIKE YOU PROMISED TO DO!

Well then you’re probably happy to hear that you have the choice of not transferring your character and keeping the money. You’re not entitled to it and if you think you are, then please just ■■■■ off.

1 Like

Envy is bad. You’re not “less fortunate”. You’re still here, playing this game. If you were “less fortunate” then you’d not be enjoying the luxury of playing EVE. It’s a luxury. You’re not entitled to it and you’re a hypocrite. People who are “less fortunate” are happy they can play EVE for free and if they’re not then they should be doing the same you should be doing: Please just ■■■■ off.

2 Likes

I never used that feature in my life, and i dont really intend to sell any chars right now.

Also no swamping possible, if they post the statement together with the policy change? Im complaining, that they posted it days after the change.
Where is the problem to finish the last few tickets, that where already submitted? They did it for 3 years, doing it for 2 days longer, because of goodwill, wont kill them and wont leave such an sour taste.

They where also happy to pay for transfers with PLEX instead of 20$? There are quite a few places in this world, where you only earn 1$/h, that still have internet. I dont see a reason to screw them.

We as players, because we already had this feature? Taking features away without reasoning is generally speaking not cool?

If these where the problems they could explain that? Right now thats only a wild guess on your side. They took this feature without any reason, so its fair to understand it as big “■■■■ you” for all the players, that got born in the wrong country.

1 Like

Speak for yourself, or not at all.

1 Like

Bollocks.

Where did they promise that it will be included, forever? All the thread says is that they are looking to potentially reintroduce it, which they did.

Unless they said it will never change and it will be available forever, I dont see this as a promise being broken.

1 Like

Oh no, just seen this today, no longer using PLEX as a way of transferring characters. Comes as a bit of a shock. I have used this method since forever.

Damn, damn, damn. How many will unsubscribe now?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.