[BUG] Incorrect / Outdated "refine_materials" data set

As title says the “refine_materials” attribute for ships seem to be outdated or wrong. E.g. with Celestis.

All of the values for refine_materials are wrong. For example → Tritanium (id 34) should be 405 000 instead of 400 000. I tried a couple of different ships and most of them had incorrect data.

I’ll look into this.

The list is sourced from https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/dump/latest/invTypeMaterials.csv

1 Like

The list you linked has the same “incorrect” data… unless i’m missing something.

Example: Celestis (id 633)

Ingame (Blueprint)

the fuzzwork dump which is also the same as the excel add-in

Ah I see, refine materials is the list of items you can reprocess the item to, not what it takes to build it.

That’d be EVEONLINE.BLUEPRINT(633).manufacturing.materials

1 Like

Ooohhh… thanks a lot, my bad then… sorry

1 Like

In the same vein,

I can get the blueprint, but I would like to get my specifically researched blueprint. Then I can see the components savings for each level of research.

Then the material amounts needed.

I am also looking for system and station costs for the manufacturing jobs.

I would like to get my specifically researched blueprint

.CHARACTER_BLUEPRINTS(char_id) (additional optional parameter searchstring, strictsearch, page)
Will return ME/TE and location of the blueprint you own.

I am also looking for system and station costs for the manufacturing jobs.

.INDUSTRYINDEX() optional parameter solarsystem_id to fetch a specific system. wormhole systems require manual input, since they are not present in the ESI index for opsec reasons.

You can use the formula from the sample sheet to get the cost of manufacturing, it uses industry index etc.

Contains a list of all functions available in the addin

Thank you, You are becoming my hero! :+1:

1 Like