Bulk Haulers

seems like the tears are yours, you keep replying.
let it go shill.

giphy

hehe this must be a joke…
I don’t have enough society points for this achievement.

There is the misunderstancing right there. I am perfectly fine with your idea.

I respect your idea, I don’t respect your behavior. Good day.

I really don’t care if you think my OP had merrit, I dont need any approval from you.
As for my behavior,
well your girlfriends started it so I am going to wrap it up.

keep responding show me how much you care…
need that last word don’t cha . . lol

Your triggering is noted. You may leave now… :kissing_heart:

Nice catch phrases, 2020 wants it’s twitter word back.
See you still looking for that last word.

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I even sacrificed tank for hyperspatial rigs. The fit is NEVER supposed to be anything but cloaked or warping. It’s also a min bowhead, able to carry some fitted ships.

Because that’s how the cloaky-mwd trick works. Taking the shortcut between Jita and Amarr has that fun little “nah, nah, nah, nah, NAAAHHH, nah” part when you fly your Orca through that one LS system. And it can carry some fitted ships. If you’re a stupid hoarder like me, then it’s a must.

What is it called… Athounon? Something like that…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.