Bumping analogy and why it is griefing

Maybe arrange for a couple of Talos to arrive while you’re bumping.

I’d be in favor of massively increasing the base speed of mining ships, allowing for easier getaway from closing tacklers and making bumping avoidance easier. I disagree with the suspect penalty, that can easily be used against you by having a cheap bumper bump you into a slow moving ship, flagging you for pvp and your expensive ship dies 0_0

1 Like

Hurting new players while they mine is not nice.

Also fully expect the forums to be spammed with threads like this in the foreseeable future. This is exactly the kind of attitude that Sabus Narian promotes and the way he “teaches” the newbies he recruits to deal with difficulties in the game…

So people should not be allowed to speak of issues that they face?

1 Like

dealing with botters, isnt your problem. it is CCP’s and the GMs problem.

3 Likes

trying to push your nullsec agenda. nice. love null, but it isnt for everyone.

1 Like

He’s his own person

10/10 circlejerk time

1 Like

oh another highsec hater, carry on

1 Like

New players flying Orcas, to be more precise.

Oh no, each and every one of you should start a thread like this to demand that CCP solves the problem for you.

3 Likes

When 4 random, unaffiliated Orcas warp in to your moon ore belt that you paid to extract and start taking all of the ore, then you’ll realize why we need bumping…

I agree we need a solution, but I’m not sure bumping is it.

new players flying orcas, cuz they have to, in order to prevent ganks, to be precise… The game is changing. grow up. it isnt all about pvp… soon enough highsec will eventually be a safe haven from trolls like yall trying to kill the game by destroying new players hopes and dreams.

1 Like

And retrievers and ventures, I believe you bump those as well.

Oh no, each and every one of you should start a thread like this to demand that CCP solves the problem for you.

He has the right to raise the issue with the CSM.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting