Bumping

Your point is, and always has been, to nit pick. Eve is not safe, if you want safety you have to work for it; some of us do, some of us don’t, those of us that do don’t tend suffer the depredations of gankers.

So now, you are the idiot because you try to tell me exactly what I said.

Think what you will, I’ve been called worse by better. That said, I can assure you the person that looks like one is you; and you have done since you first posted in C&P.

And you were adressing me because I was answering him. You can’t have the one without the other.

Says who? You speak from a position of ignorance, whereas he does not; I repeat he uses very relevant words. Planning and knowledge being the important ones, they can’t prevent somebody trying to gank you, but they can leverage the odds in your favour enough that the chances of it happening are basically nil. This is the salient point that you’re missing

Other wise this is just taking the words out of context, and it is idiot.

If the cap fits…

Idiot
n.

1. A person who is considered foolish or stupid.

Foolish being the relevant word.

It’s exactly the opposite. People who affirm that only idiots can lose a JF in HS are propagating a lie.
You even agreed that he was wrong on your previous post, and now you call that “nitpicking”.

So now you can’t even face your own lies.

I don’t know you, and I don’t feel like knowing you would be of any interest. Your personal story is complete out of topic.

I agree that using a JF without cyno alt in HS is much more dangerous than when using one.
Yet it does not mean they deserve to lose it, nor that they are idiot.
As I already said, even when you don’t take “basic” measures, you have very low rate of kill on JFs. That means they can as well accept the higher probability to lose the JF, if the cost is carefully evaluated.

1 Like

nah
stop projecting on the people being right

As the great Sir Lister of Smeg once said…

“It’s just like sticking your wedding tackle in lion’s mouth and flicking its love spuds with a wet towel”…

This is basically what you’re doing, whilst fully armed with the knowledge that lions are generally quite pissy and have sharp teeth.

Looks like an idiot. Smells like an idiot.

Probably an idiot.

3 Likes

Lies? I don’t think so.

As for nit picking, most of your replies in this thread have been exactly that. Nit picking being concentrating on minutiae in order to pick holes in the arguments of others, holes that are largely irrelevant because they’re related to the individual rather than the mechanics.

No, never. 1 JF hull loss buys you 8 or 9 freighters. You land in HS, you switch to freighter or you contract your stuff, especially if you don’t have a cyno alt at the ready. Nothing can justify risking 8 or 9 Bil more than necessary for nothing. That’s imo, pure idiocy.

And i’m the arrogant one…

2 Likes

Put 38 billion in your obelisk…yes you are asking to be ganked and you get what you deserve for taking such massive risk.

Jesus Christ…that is an actual thing…

A gank always starts in station.

You have learned much my young apprentice. :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I’ve lost a JF. I was an idiot. I did something, in hind sight, I should not have done. But I learned from it and moved on. There is no shame in screwing up and being an idiot and losing stuff. There is shame in not learning from it and doing it again.

2 Likes

except

1. you don’t see the lion
  2. there is great chance the lion is sleeping or has already eaten.

And you JF magically appears in Jita ready to jump ? Nice.

So now, you are splitting the value in two ships, each one of them being worth ganked (naked JF are ganked too), and especially one of them does not have the jump drive to escape a gank-to-be. Both those ships need to go to Jita. Sorry but it does not look like an improvement to me - actually, that looks much more like an idiot move.

You mean, you are unable to accept when someone points out where you are wrong ?

My bad, I did not know you were lacking basic skills.

I should have guessed, by the way you only insult people instead of bringing constructive argument.

Thank you for that moment.

6 Likes

Savage

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. ~ Confucius

3 Likes

Anyone who loses a jf in highsec is a complete retard

The only excuse you could give is a lag spike when you uncloak to cyno, but thats under 1% of the jf losses

:rofl: hahahhaa

then dont play the game, if that fairy tale situation came up its entirely their fault for not docking up when they need to tend to their kids

You bears obviously dont understand what eve is about, I really wonder why some of you even play the game :thinking: (I’m happy you do, I love beating down on scrubs)

2 Likes

OK, so, I’m strange… but… after reading most of this, and mention of lions doesn’t help… my brain has processed this discourse down to a mental image of people running around the Serengeti with clothes made of meat screaming “Don’t worry, the loins already ate the other guy!”.

1 Like

Man eating loins… I must admit, I always wondered when the topic will reach the subject of bumping uglies.

1 Like

LOL, that is too funny a typo to edit out.

I meant Lions… though the other is admittedly far more amusing.

3 Likes

Your loins, they need to be girded.

On a side note.

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. ~ Harlan Ellison

There is more stupidity around than hydrogen and it has a longer shelf life. ~ Frank Zappa

3 Likes