BURN BABY BURN! --- >>> September Games (Contract)

I exchanged a cheap Gnosis.

Thanks for the Loot. For this I can buy 2 more Gnosis :joy:

Lol, was afk for RL issues, however seeing nothing has changed in Syndicate, might as well be afk still.

Stay Feral is either docked or mining, Cursed Battalion seems to gain courage only when they have strength in numbers

Due to lack of interest, no reason to keep the contract active…

pls give us some more kills dont stop u can do it!

No pls keep the contract up It was fun playing eve with people

1 Like

We were docked up all week? Oh, I guess someone forgot to tell us that :slight_smile:

Can we talk? I may be interested in some content :slight_smile:

we had fun too bad no one you sent was worth a damn. I’m guessing you were butthurt over something and finally got over it. Or figured out no bounty system was gonna work against pilots who watch each other’s back and respond as a group instead of solo pilots.

It was short lived content but thanks for trying to generate it.

maybe next time you’ll join in, instead of hiding behind others and isk.

:love_you_gesture:

Ok, so I logged into the game after a month or two being away, just to take a peak at whats going on.

FACTS
Sadly, Stay Feral, my enemy from Syndicate, has been eradicated and forced to leave. They are now trying to recruit people, because they kicked all their noobs and rookies and fresh blood. Why? Because they either: 1) deemed them unworthy for further training 2) terrified of spies 3) inactivity

They would later transfer all their structures to North Star Co. to avoid any humiliating losses like:

There goes a home :slight_smile:

And as their internal leadership has confirmed, they were unable to defend the space they were given and, in some instances, attacked those that fed them and allowed them to stay this long.

Right now, they were sent off into a wormhole to lick their wounds and lay low, as their ranks got decimated. Everytime I log into their discord, there is fewer and fewer players. The last meeting was all ‘Kmee’ and ‘Wuaaah!!!’ More like a kindergarten, nothing that resembles a healthy, functioning alliance.

Goal achieved!!! Down with space feudalism!!!

CONCLUSION
Well, the contract I put up, nobody accepted. Had to cancel it later on and leave due to private affairs. However, even though the games have been a kind of a fail, it did later attract the unwanted attention that my enemies were so desperately trying to evade.

Which leads me to the conclusion that the next games will have to be more organized and the event will require logistics, which should provide the attacker with more guns, more ships and easier access to them. Nobody likes to run to Jita 21 jumps there and back again only to die 20 mins later. Death has a price and its logistics… :frowning:

This kinda was a pilot run and was organized too damn fast. So I reckon the games I plan for February, will prove to be more fruitful. Just have to find a new enemy or alliance that I do not like that much…

END EVENTS
Overall, Stay Feral are not bad kids, just a bit slow in the head and lacking in balls, but they are fast when retreat is required, Ill give em that.

Tried to buy all their structures at Jita prices -15%, those azbels and athanors will be dead anyways, however I am a kind soul and don’t really want them to go so far from me, as I still like to spank them every now and then. So offer was made and rejected because the ‘KMEEE’ is too strong. Either way it was a risky deal as I could have gotten empty structures with no mods, paid for them after the transfer only to have them destroyed as … no modules…

As to Cursed Battalion, I decided I am not going to pursue them anymore as every messiah needs a few bitches around to keep him company :slight_smile:

You’re a ■■■■■■■ clown :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sir, this is the Mercenary section, the role-play forums are that way :point_right:

1 Like

Interesting fictional narrative.
Definitely a step down from war reporting

We literally destroyed 20 plus structures you guys had and you didn’t do jack ■■■■ about it, couldn’t do jack ■■■■ when we lived there and still can’t do jack ■■■■ that we are gone.

Sorry was busy blopsing your mom. She really liked my marshal. <3

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust…

:zebra:

I really don’t know how many more times you have to be told this, but Stay Feral, nor any holding corp of ours, nor any of our members, ever owned any structures other then Athanor’s and Astrahous’s, and all those M structure got sold when we LEFT the region, apart from some inactive member assets held up in one of the abandoned structures that’s already gone boom, we have 0 isk in space in syndicate.

Whatever imaginary harm you think your “inflicting” on us, is exactly that, imaginary. There was more then one Alliance occupying that space.

1 Like

You are right about one thing, you have 0 isk now in Syndicate :slight_smile:

DAMN
BOOMDICK found out I’m POOR DAMN

hauler joe worth

BOOMDICK is stupid but its all good.

I have just a little isk but afraid LOL

[Mercenary Services] Helps Capsuleers when our own battles can not be won on our own.

Yawn, another wallet warrior, too chicken ■■■■ to fight his own battles :yawning_face:

Reason for the bump, it is currenty in my Suggested Topics list at the bottom of the forum.
Also all those NET Worth Profiles was making me HApPy! :upside_down_face: :thumbsupparrot:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.