BURN BABY BURN! --- >>> September Games (Contract)

We literally destroyed 20 plus structures you guys had and you didn’t do jack ■■■■ about it, couldn’t do jack ■■■■ when we lived there and still can’t do jack ■■■■ that we are gone.

Sorry was busy blopsing your mom. She really liked my marshal. <3

2 Likes

Another one bites the dust…

:zebra:

I really don’t know how many more times you have to be told this, but Stay Feral, nor any holding corp of ours, nor any of our members, ever owned any structures other then Athanor’s and Astrahous’s, and all those M structure got sold when we LEFT the region, apart from some inactive member assets held up in one of the abandoned structures that’s already gone boom, we have 0 isk in space in syndicate.

Whatever imaginary harm you think your “inflicting” on us, is exactly that, imaginary. There was more then one Alliance occupying that space.

1 Like

You are right about one thing, you have 0 isk now in Syndicate :slight_smile:

DAMN
BOOMDICK found out I’m POOR DAMN

hauler joe worth

BOOMDICK is stupid but its all good.

I have just a little isk but afraid LOL

[Mercenary Services] Helps Capsuleers when our own battles can not be won on our own.

Yawn, another wallet warrior, too chicken ■■■■ to fight his own battles :yawning_face:

Reason for the bump, it is currenty in my Suggested Topics list at the bottom of the forum.
Also all those NET Worth Profiles was making me HApPy! :upside_down_face: :thumbsupparrot:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.