Buying Omega on steam with multiple accounts on launcher

Hello there!
I’ve being planning to buy Omega in steam, but I have the next problem:
I use steam to buy omega 'cuz is the only viable way to do it where I am, but in the steam launcher I have the steam default account, and the account I use to play, which is not the same as steam’s, so what I want to know is if I buy Omega in steam, the omega status is going to the steam default account? or how does it work, 'cuz I’m buying Omega for the non steam default account I have linked in the launcher in which I have all my progress.

Thanks, Hope u can help me :smile:

1 Like

You are correct; buying Omega-time (subscription) it will apply to the default-steam account, however you can bypass this limitation by buying PLEX which you can redeem and transfer to the account you want via private contract (use those PLEX to upgrade to Omega).

1 Like

Hi there!

Can I buy plexes using steam or what, 'cuz I want Omega but the payment nethod is the only problemas for me (That’s why I use steam). If so, how can I do it?
Or is there a way to export the data and progress from my main account to steam’s so I won’t lose my progress.

you can buy plexes on your Steam account and transfer them to main via in-game means (contracts). You’ll need a character on Steam account to do so.

You can transfer you characters to Steam account (will cost a bit) and continue playing and paying using Steam:

1 Like

You cannot merge an existing EVE-account with a STEAM account; it is however possible to transfer specific character(s) from your normal EVE account to your STEAM (created) account, this will cost you 20€ (or 1000 PLEX)

1 Like

Honestly, you’re in between a rock and a hard place.

Buying plex to become omega is going to be more expensive for you.

If you plan on playing the game for more than a couple of months, you might want to look into transferring your character from your non-steam account, to your steam account.

It costs 20 dollars or 1000 plex to do so, but in the long run, it will be cheaper than spending an extra 5 dollars buying plex to subscribe every month.

2 Likes

Last year I bought via steam and it went to an eve account I didn’t even know I had. So I reached the support and they promptly transferred my old character to the new steam linked account and they even gave me 8 days omega for the hassle. I loved it, awesome support.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.