Call for Explanation from State Navy Forces

Leading your retort with an insult to the intelligence of those that have a vested interest in ascertaining why the Chief Executive Panel has issued orders to the State to mobilise (clarification: Captain Kyra Andile is from the Federation), least of all my own, reduces my desire to engage with you in any matter of seriousness. Although it is what I have come to expect of the calibre of capsuleers that the State produces these days, excessive aggression and hostility without the tempering of years of experience to recognise the benefit of communication by methods other than that of weapons fire.

Border incidents and violations have occurred long before the rise of the Provist Regime and afterwards, and considering the flippant and aggressive attitude the State continues to hold towards the Federation, they will likely continue for the foreseeable future. The Federation and it’s member states, least of all it’s people, have the absolute right to know why an aggressive nation is building up it’s forces on our doorstep.

Armed conflict is never in the Federation’s best interests and neither is taking a life of another without just cause. Our conduct carries the intention of the preservation of the wellbeing of our member states and their citizens, whereas the State’s conduct in recent years has been to lash out and bring untold misery to us. You’ll forgive the Federal Navy and Customs force for not wishing to be caught off guard again due to a surprise attack in a moment of great tension.