Came back yesterday leaving again today

My jackdaw was ganked in unrated site few days ago by trashers. 200 mil droped. Suck it. It was yours and mine mistake we lost ships. Just because system show HS doesn’t mean it is safe. Gankers lost niarja route so switched tactics I guess.

2 Likes

Can I please have your stuff and isk.

Since you wont need it anymore. You know this is not going to change.

1 Like

Thats not bling for a T3.

Try a 1.5 to 3b Tengu

It is sufficient enough to worth justifying a suicide gank that only costed the ganker/gankers 27 mil ISK.

Right, no argument on the why, but its not bling.

Tbh its barely a BS hull these days.

3 Likes

Don’t blame the gankers.

If the pilot refuses to take nominal Safety precautions, they deserve to explode.

2 Likes

760 mil ISK Legion is actually more than a t2 fitted battleship these days.

How can I blame them dear ?! How else are we supposed to have these post anyway ? :slight_smile:

I just worry that CCP will lose its nerve and decide to carebear nerf the game into a death spiral. Like jeez, there are enough games with safe spaces, creative mode, super moderated chat, and boring endless grinding. Let’s just enjoy the one game that allows us to exterminate bot farmers, and if they don’t like it they are free to go.

2 Likes

If you mean 760m dont say 370m vOv

And a T2 fitted T1 battleship isnt bling, so this exhange is pointless

That was a price comparison there and had nothing to do , if it had or not “bling” on his t3c.

If for you bling is 1.5 - 3.0 bil ISK in green/blue modules , then that is your personal standard to what bling is … for others it might be less or more…

Others can be wrong.

he fitted heavy missiles on a legion
it was God who struck him
sweet-heart is just the messenger

3 Likes

Officer and Ded Space Modules with an individual value of 50m+ each.

As far as I was aware that was a standard measurement

Then 2 items meet your criteria as ISK value : the Zeugma analyzer and the c-type armor repairer.

Yes, only two items.

At the end of the day, whats ypur point? That 30m isk shouldnt be able to kill 300m isk?

1 Like

I have seen many people just want to destroy stuff actually, mostly capitals and expensive stuff, without any profit. Usually it happens in Bombers Bar. But they destroy stuff in low sec and null, killing frat rorqs or such.

1 Like

My point is that the gank was worth it in terms of ISK , regardless of the fact that for some 370 mil ISK in green/blue modules might not seem much .

Cant argue with that. It was a good kill.

1 Like

there are badges on zkill for every kind of ship
pluss a legion always looks nice on killboard
some people like to shame the gameplay stile of others
but most don’t care and zkill is a nice metagame

the +1 here is totally worth a thrasher

3 Likes