@dracvlad tried going into lowsec.

Guess what? He got ganked.

@Dracvlad ?

Just stop picking on him you fat elephant Aikoenormous
/

3 Likes

/giant emoji signed for @Aiko_Danuja

1 Like

Please stop including me on Frostpacker spam. I have him blocked, and do not need you to forward his incoherent nonsense.

1 Like

Ganking is basically the use of cheap ships and alts to attack mining barges, haulers, Orca’s and freighters with.

In Low and Null it’s called PvP because the ships used in PvP are usually T2 of some sort or Strategic Cruisers.

1 Like

What do you call it when CODE blew up multiple Proteus of yours in high sec?

By your logic, wasn’t 't it PvP as you lost strategic cruisers, 2 in one day?

You got such a butt kicking you fled to low sec to live under the protective umbrella of your faction, which makes you somehow think you are awesome, but too scared to even duel AIko in Uedema.

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smirk: :innocent:

@Felix_Frostpacker

I’m going to look at the weekend 3 day pack as my example for the cost of fitted ships suited for lowsec.

My guess for a Capsuleer who only plays on the weekend will need around 6 to 7 ships.

Try not to litter low sec with garbage again, that is our neighbour’s back yard… If you really must get blown up, do it in nullsec which doesn’t really matter as nobody of any importance lives there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.